He pointed to the wagon and smiled. "Ginter has offered that you can ride in the wagon back to Jubilife. It is a quicker way back." I was surprised and looked. We got to him as Volo was telling me the offer and I spoke. "Oh, But... I don't have much money to pay you back for this." "Well when you get more, just consider buying from us. We will be in the village after all. And if Volo doesn't annoy you so much, buy from him too." I stared before smiling. "Of course. Thank you." He nodded and Volo and I got on. I was nervous and the Pokémon jumped in my lap. Or in Zubat's case, returned on my head. I smiled and pat its head.

It was happy while the three wild Pokémon smiled in my lap, surrounding Eevee. She was a bit nervous and I pet her. Oshawott stared and smiled. He was happy and climbed on my shoulder to talk with Zubat. I sighed and mumbled.

"I don't know why they seem to like me so much..." I sighed and Ginter walked here. Another lady was helping the Stantler know which direction to go and spoke. "Are those all your Pokémon?" "Huh? No... Four of these little guys are wild and Oshawott is my friend's Pokémon." He nodded and stared.

"Bit weird for them to be so attached already." "Yeah... Though at this point, I probably shouldn't be surprised... Adaman and Irida's Leafeon and Glaceon had tackled me before we even met..." I sighed and he nodded. "We'll be in Jubilife in about 15 minutes as long as nothing happens." "Right. Thanks for this sir." He nodded and spoke. "Best I can do than letting you be alone with Volo. He'd talk your ears off about Ancient Hisui." I smiled a bit and he glared.

Ginter focused on the road again and we were heading there. I smiled and once we got in the village, I got out and the wagon with the Pokémon. They were all happy and I smiled. Volo smiled and spoke. "Well at least this was convenient for us to get here." I nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Thank you sir." He nodded and sighed.

"I don't like standing for that long." I was worried but the other lady put down a chair for him. He nodded and sat down. I smiled a bit and mumbled.

"I am so dead with how long I was gone..." I mumbled and sighed. The Galaxy Hall had most of it's candles put out but they soon all were lit. I entered the building nervously and Captain Cyllene spoke.

"Sorry, were not ready for any requests just yet." She said and I spoke. "So... um... I'm back." They looked and Murata glared. "(Y/n)..." He glared and I mumbled. "Sorry... I didn't mean to be out all night. I got lost..." They glared and N hugged me.

"Did you get hurt? Are you okay?" He was worried and I smiled. "I'm fine. Fell asleep and got lost..." He sighed and Captain Cyllene spoke. "You're not going out alone anymore." "Fair enough..." I mumbled and she nodded. She glared and sighed.

"What's with those Pokémon?" "They fell asleep on me... and they've kinda been... following me. There was a couple others but they weren't comfortable with me." She nodded and Laventon laughed a bit. "As long as you're okay. You four should get some sleep." Murata nodded and sighed.

"Yeah, we do need it." He sighed and I smiled. "I'm sorry Murata." "Just... don't do it again. And no going out until I'm up." "I won't. Don't worry." He nodded and the other Eevee stared at him. His tail wagged and he followed Murata. I looked but smiled.

"Murata." "What?" "Look down." He was confused and I smiled. He saw Eevee and mumbled. "Hi there?" N smiled as he knelt down to the two on the floor. Buneary was confused and stared at him. Happiny was excited and Professor Laventon smiled.

"So you were just lost?" "Basically. I got lost and fell asleep against a tree with the four. And then the Pokémon fell asleep on me..." He nodded and Kamado sighed. N took Oshawott back, who was excited. N smiled and pat his head. Happiny looked around and tried offering the fake egg to Laventon. He was confused and I smiled.