Trap? ~ 10

****

At Toronto,

The man sitting in the swirling chair, with his eyes closed, fingers playing with the paper weight, he mentally cursing about aadhira's well being. The man who is filled with complete anger and anger towards her is none other than it's vihaan. His trance was broken by his PA Pradeep.

Pradeep~ Excuse me sir?

Vihaan turned towards him and raised his eyebrows as what

Pradeep~ Sir here is the information you asked for

Vihaan~ oh did you find everything I asked for?

Pradeep~ yes sir , let me tell you...

So the girl aadhira is living in chennai in an apartment for rent and she has her friend along with her, and she is currently started to set up her workplace her passion a bakery, and she was helped by business man Ram and his family.

Vihaan was kneely listening to him while nodding his head.

Vihaan~ So yar avan avakooda andha pooja irundhadhu?

Pradeep~ sir he is sidharth , famous singer in industry and he is the first son of Mr. & Mrs. Ram.

Vihaan~ ohhhh avan kooda rendu irundhudheyy adhalamm?

Pradeep~ Sir thats vineeth and tara, his siblings, he is a music director and she is studying in Singapore and she is getting back in Singapore again in a day.

Vihaan~ hmmmm well done pradeep, elame gather panita, you may leave now...

He said while pradeep after thanking him left his cabin

Vihaan~ so aadhira indha golden cage la dhan badrama irukiya( smirks) epdi adha odachu unna kadaravidrenu paru, you would have forgot this vihaan thirumba niyabaga padutren , unna matum ila anga unna thangura elarume unnala kasta pada poranga.

Seri modhala yaruuuuu, mmmm the little deer I guess, tara darling you the first

Saying he went out with a evil smirk, closing the door.

Vihaan( stretching his arms) ~ Pradeep Singapore ku ticket podu, I have an important guest to meet.

Pradeep~ yes sir.
_________

Tara~ dei anna idha ipdi madika koodadhu thiripi vechu madichu tha sekram

Vineeth ~ aiii kutty sathan iru d enaku therila

Tara~ unaku enna dhan da theriyum

Sidharth~ tara ivlo use panriya d

He asked packing her skincare stuffs.

Tara~ ama da siddhuuu apo dhaneyyyy en skin healthy ah irukum

Sidharth huffed while vineeth got a knock from her.

Tara~ aiii mala madu unaku unmaile theriyadha ila nadikriyaaa?

Vineeth~ aii therila d

Tara~ Seri okayyyy inga parunga rendu perum indha top indha ipdi vechu, apdi madikanum purinjudha?

Both nodded their head obediently while she handover her dress to her brothers for folding it. Meena ma came with glasses of milk for the trio.

Meena~ tara elam readiya?

Tara~ almost ma dho idhunga kita oru vela sone adhu dhan late avudhu

Meena ma chuckled seeing her boys how sincerely folding their little sister's dress with a pout.