I sent a powerful punch at Shalba sending him through the wall. He crash land outside the castle laying down on the ground.

Rimuru: (Seems like we made it here in time, It's too bad I didn't deal with Diodora the Explorer and I was planning on making some jokes about him but oh well.)

Kumoko: Are you guys all right?

Rias: Ye-Yes we are but Asia.

I was going to tell them about Asia until I notice Issei was very quiet my sister also noticed this as well. The Boosted Gear appeared from Issei arm and he seems like it's about to happen, but my sister put on a barrier around Issei to contain him.

Rimuru: (Hey Ddraig can you hear me?)

Ddraig: (Yeah I hear you.)

Rimuru: (Good, listen you think you can keep Issei anger under control when he goes to Juggernaut Drive?)

Ddraig: (I'll try my best to control his anger, but that will only increase his anger more.)

Rias: Why did you put a barrier around Issei?

Rimuru: He's about to go Juggernaut Drive, we'll be dealing with Shalba and After that we'll help out Issei. You have my word on that Rias.

Rias and the others are surprise Issei is about to go Juggernaut Drive. They were worried about Issei going out of control but they can count on me and my sister to help him. Shalba finally woke up and he try to remember what happened, he only remember he got punch by someone with blue silver hair. He then look at two people one with blue silver hair and and the other silver white hair. They we're walking towards him and Shalba seem to recognize the one with blue silver hair somewhere before.

Rimuru: Hey there sleepyhead. Did you have a nice nap?

Shalba: Were you the one who punch me

Rimuru: And what if I am.

Shalba: I will kill you for assaulting me! You have made a foolish mistake for attacking the descendent of Beel-

I didn't let him finish his sentence I use thought acceleration and start beating the shit out of him.

I stop my punches and I let my sister have a turn beating the crap on Shalba.

Shalba: Bastard! I'll kill-