𝟯𝟱. dead men float

𝟯𝟱. dead men float
» police on my back «

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆
ᴛᴡ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴜɢs, sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ

For the blonde girl whose eyes glistened in the sunlight, and her hair the waved in the breeze.

She was chaos and beauty intertwined.
A tornado of roses from divine.

Her pretty green eyes and a mind full of thoughts that drank at her blood.
Leaving her with the taste of liquor filling her throat in a maze of puzzles.

She is a maze with no escape.

She was happiest in her own little world.
She didn't need anyone, or anything to complete her.
She was whole all by herself.

It just took time to realise that, as she had been playing the keys from the piano for everyone around her, and not for her own.

She was tugging at the devils heartstrings, while fluttering her eyelashes at the angels halo.

Learning to be alone, learning to like her own company.

There is nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like and feel comfortable in your own body.

She was deeper than anyone else, and that's probably why nobody got her, the way her own blood did.

She was a bit too much for everyone's taste, perhaps the reason she was always left alone, and she had matured into something than anyone else her age couldn't understand, and that was probably why she could think and feel what most people can't.

And the saddest thing in the world is that she saw these qualities and wanted to change herself, just so that quiet girl could be loved once more.