𝟜. Alexia The Explora

Start from the beginning

"Ow," Alexia whines as she feels an elbow hit against her rib. She gives Loki a dirty look, and he gives her one right back.

Pietro sits down across from the princess, smiling at her again.

"Good morning, princesa," he says. "How was your first night in the tower?"

"It was nice," Alexia answers. "I slept in Thor's room, though, because I didn't want to be by myself my first night in a new place."

"You could have slept in my room," Wanda responds as she sits down next to Pietro, deepening her voice to mock her brother.

"Did you read his mind?" Alexia asks.

"No," Wanda answers. "I just know he would say something like that."

"I was not going to say that," Pietro claims. "I was going to ask if Alexia had any nightmares."

"I didn't," the princess says. "I slept fine throughout the entire night."

"Good."

After breakfast...

Alexia finds herself on the elevator, heading to the floor labeled laboratories. She knows almost nothing about science, and actually finds it pretty boring, but there's no way a lab built by Tony Stark could possibly be boring.

The elevator stops at the lab floor. Alexia walks straight down a small hallway leading directly into the lab.

It's huge. Glass walls make it easy to see all of the expensive-looking, intricate machines. Alexia knows she won't be able to understand how any of it works, but she still thinks it's cool to look at.

"How the hell does somebody come up with this shit?" She mutters to herself as she tries to figure out what kind of contraption she's looking at.

"Um... hi."

The voice startles the princess. She turns around to see a man in a lab coat and glasses staring at her.

"Hi," she says. "I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone was in here. You're Doctor Banner, right?"

"That's me," Bruce responds. "Princess Alexia, right?"

"That's me," she confirms, copying his answer.

"I heard last night that you came here yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I sorta forgot you were going to be here," Bruce apologizes.

"It's okay," Alexia replies. "I didn't even know I was gonna be here yesterday."

"Thor didn't tell you he planned on bringing you here?" Bruce asks.

"No," Alexia says. "He just woke me up and told me that I'm gonna meet the Avengers."

Bruce nods his head. "Just normal, everyday activities."

Alexia laughs. "Yup, this is totally, completely normal."

The conversation dies down, so Alexia continues walking around the lab.