𝟝. Training Session

Knew I was a robber first time that he saw me

Stealing hearts and running off and never saying sorry

But if I'm a thief, then he can join the heist

And we'll move to an island

Alexia quietly sings along to the Taylor Swift song playing through her earbuds.

She's currently heading down to the gym to meet Steve, Natasha, and Bucky for her very first training session at the Avengers Tower.

After her meeting with Steve yesterday, where they discussed how training would work and Alexia's possible new schedule, the princess feels ready to prove that she belongs on this team.

Kinda.

The truth is, Alexia is just the tiniest bit nervous.

What if she suddenly forgot how to fight?

What if her powers decide not to work today?

What if she accidentally hurts someone?

All of the possible ways this session could go horribly wrong are flooding her mind, and it only gets worse as she enters the training room.

The sound of Taylor Swift's voice fades as Alexia takes her earbuds out.

"Ah, look who showed up," Steve says as the princess approaches the heroes. "For a minute there, I thought you were standing me up."

"You think if you invited me somewhere, I wouldn't show up?" Alexia responds. "Did you already forget how much I was flirting with you during our meeting, Rogers?"

Nat raises an eyebrow and looks over at Steve.

"I wasn't flirting back, I swear," he tells her.

"Yeah, sucks for me," Alexia says. "Would've made our meeting a lot more interesting."

A small "ow" comes from the princess as Natasha smacks her arm. Alexia rubs her arm as she gives Nat a dirty look.

"You know, Romanoff, that was unnecessary," Alexia states. "If you're jealous, just say that. I'll be more than happy to hit on you too."

Natasha raises her hand again, making Alexia jump back and giggle. Nat can't help but smile at her.

"This is great," Steve says as he smiles at Natasha. "She's my Pietro."

"I take offense to that," Alexia replies. "I don't want to be compared to that fake blond thing."

"I meant that you keep flirting with and bothering me the same way Pietro bothers Nat," Steve explains. "Now she knows how it feels."

"Okay, can we get back to the actual point of this whole thing?" Bucky asks.

"Relax, Barnes," Alexia says. "Don't be mad just cause you're the only one here that I'm not flirting with."

"I'm actually kinda relieved about that," Bucky responds.

"Aww, so you don't want me to mention how that short haircut was probably the best decision you've ever made in your entire life?" Alexia asks. "Because I've seen pictures of you and your long hair, Barnes. Don't get me wrong, you still looked good then, but the short hair is really working for you."