An attack?!

| 🖇️𖥻 [ leo- despair ] ♩♪♫♬| 💌 ❝ a world so wretched & impure is not fit for a girl as ethereal & pure as you to cure

| 💌 ❝ a world so wretched & impure is not fit for a girl as ethereal & pure as you to cure. ❞˚ . ★
| ꒰ఎ ♥︎ ໒꒱ ꒰ Sypnosis; while rimuru practices his new abilities with y/n, a group of ogres assault his goblins.꒱
|______________________________

Walking silently through the busy streets of tempest, you've noticed how lively and wonderful it is. Not like the other kingdoms would describe it to be, not a "treacherous city of monsters" but simply a city where you saw lively children, smitten couples and people with the brightest of smiles. But as you were wandering around, you saw a familiar figure of none other than Rimuru Tempest. You walked up to the lively slime, and said;

"Why hello there," You said, stopping in your tracks as an effort to make small talk.
"Hi there y/n! I came to ask, would you be oh so kind and come with me to the caves to try out these new abilities i have received?" He said, lively as ever, with his arms reached out to you. "Of course !!" You say, grabbing his hands and following.
≛ ˖ ¡! — ҂ᴥ • ₎ა ⠀
After a while of walking hand-in-hand with the blue haired boy, you reach a secluded cave where Rimuru could test his abilities safely. You slowly sat on a rock, only a few meters away from Rimuru, not knowing that the new ability he had received was wide ranged, a sudden burst of black flames came up and Rimuru had accidentally burned you, but, you quickly stepped back and luckily the injury was not severe, Though, you had some burn marks on your leg, Rimuru had seen it, he stopped the flames and quickly ran to your aid. Muttering phrases such as; "i'm sorry" or "I hadn't known it was like this." And started healing the wounds.

"Y/n, i'm so sorry, I didn't know." He panicked quickly healing the wounds. "Its okay, I know it was an accident." You assured the panicked slime, and pat his head as assurance that it was okay. You slowly stood up, but as soon as you were going to do so, Rimuru had grabbed your hand and said; "Are you sure, y/n?" With a panicked, guilty look on his face. "Completely fine." You assured him, and both of you stood up simultaneously. "That's good, i was worried you might think i'm a bad person..." he looked down, in guilt. "I would never think of you as that, riri." You smiled slightly, "riri....?" His eyes slowly lit up and his cheeks turned a faint pink at the sound of a nickname given from you. "Yes, riri. Have anything you wanna try next? i'll watch!" You said, letting go of his hand. "Well, I want to try on shizu's mask. I should really be thankful. This mask, it has the power to suppress magic. Lets see." Taking out the mask, he put it on his face to see if it was true. Then After a few seconds, he shook his head, it seemed like it had worked. But then after, Rimuru had a panicked look on his face, worried, you asked him; "what happened, riri?" You held your hand out to touched his shoulder. But as soon as you did, he grabbed your hand and ran outside. In a fit of shock, you just complied and ran as fast as you could.
Once you two had finally arrived, you let go of his hand to catch your breath, and you saw a couple goblins laying on the ground, it seemed they have been attacked. "What happened?" Rimuru ran to the poor goblin. "I'm cut and it hurts so much!" The goblin wailed in pain. "Don't worry, its not that deep." He said. Then the goblin came into realization that it was Rimuru. "Lord Rimuru, you were worried and came to help!" He exclaimed, still laying on the floor. "I suppose, you seem fine so you wont need a help potion" then looking in front of him, and saw two people that looked like they were ogres. "Who are you?" Said the blue haired boy and quickly stood up. Until, you interrupted, "riri, give the goblin a health potion! that's extremely cruel and insensitive of you!" You ran up to him. "Yes, I'm sorry about the joke i made earlier!" He said, his breath heavy. "Fine." He then gave the goblin a healing potion for your behalf. Then looking up, seeing a fight between two people and the wolf, ranga. Ranga quickly landed on the ground and came to Rimuru saying, "I'm sorry lord Rimuru, this happened on my watch." The wold looked down in guilt. And you quickly ran to Rimuru's side as he ordered for another goblin, rigur to get back. The goblin then kneeled in fromt of Rimuru, and apologized, but Rimuru was quick to say; "don't worry leave this to me." He said, then giving rigur the health potion. You stood closer to him and asked "What happened here?" You questioned. "It seems that there has been an attack on the ogres, stay close, y/n." He said, grabbing your hand and forcing you closer to him.

"What happened to the others that have fallen?" He asked ranga. "They were put on a sleeping spell, the pink haired one was responsible for it." Ranga said.

"Magic? They look formidable enough."

⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ ) ༺。°₊ ꒰ఎ ♥︎ ໒꒱ ₊˚♱ ﹙ 900 words! ﹚

A/n: GOOD EVENING/MORNING/AFTERNOON TO ALL OF YOU, i'm sorry i have't updated this book in sooo long, i will be sure to be more frequent in such. But for now, bye bye until next chapter !!