"Yeah... sure..."

——

——

The dinner was perfectly smooth, they both chatted while sipping some while, wagyu on their table, it was absolutely amazing. Kiyoomi was smiling at him the whole time when Atsumu talked about the job in Australia, he painted the Opera in Sydney for his client and the other was super happy with the painting. He also talked about his identical twin brother that has opened up an onigiri shop in Osaka, proudly advertising the onigiris to Kiyoomi that they also have his favourite Umeboshi fillings in it. All in all, it was very enjoyable.

However, when they were in the car, ready to head back to Atsumu's car, he realised that Kiyoomi was just mostly listening to his words, and asking questions of him. Atsumu also realised that he didn't know what's his first name and other kinds of stuff about Kiyoomi. Curiosity on his mind, he asked the driving man.

"Kiyoomi..."

The man hummed and raised a brow at him, indicating that he is listening to him. "Yes, Atsumu, what is it?"

He gulps a little in his throat, "Uh... why didn't ya talk much about yerself?"

Kiyoomi taps a finger on the steering wheel, thinking about how to respond to the blonde. "Well, it was fun listening to you. So, I didn't bother to say anything about me, mine is boring anyways."

Atsumu huffs, he wants to know more about him, get to know him better. "I don't mind, Kiyoomi. Tell me, what's your occupation? Not many jobs can book such a place in a short period."

The man sighs, "I work as... uh..." He hesitates to tell the blonde, and Atsumu got even more curious at what Kiyoomi was working as.

"Mhm, what's is it?

"I... my occupation is something like a cop, keeping the city of Hyogo and the people in it safely."

He put an index finger and hummed, thinking what other jobs are similar to being a cop.

"Ooo, are ya a super spy like the movie that ya expose blackmails of the bad people?"

Kiyoomi chuckled, "Something like that, but I have my colleagues with me to help me all the time."

Atsumu gasps, eyes widening at the man, "Damn, ya're so damn cool. Compared to mine, yers are more exciting."

"Well, the people in my life are already very much exciting, but yours are also exciting in your way." He explains to the blonde. "All jobs are adventurous and fun if you fully pay attention to it." He pulled up the handbrake after reaching the place to get Atsumu's car. He turned fully to the blonde and continued. "Like yours, always filled with beautiful colours, brightening up the art of yours with the creative ideas you have."

He blushes and smiled brightly at the man, "Thank ya, Kiyoomi. Ya are right, my job is really fun and exciting for me, I love painting the views around me and always wanting to drown into the state of painting."

"You are welcome, Atsumu."

He looks outside of the window and saw the red car parked beside them. "Oh, yeah. I should head home now, thanks for the night, Kiyoomi. We should meet up again and I'll draw ya a painting for the dinner tonight."

"It's really fine, but I don't mind another painting from you. So, yes, let's meet up again. Good night Atsumu, be careful on your way home."

Atsumu nods, he takes off the seat belt and got out of the car. He waved a hand to the man before heading to his home.

He giggled as he went to the storage room and took out the canvas, he put it on his station and proceeded to add more new details on the already painted canvas.