Isaac begins to walk away, Zoey beside him as she glares. Scott soon follows behind them. The three have the same class, it makes sense that they're all walking together.

Zoey turns the other way, trying to look for the guy she was looking for. She glances around before bumping into someone. She looks up, seeing Aiden with a smirk plastered over his face.

"Hey, was wondering when you'd talk to me." Aiden says, keeping the smirk on his face. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She asked in a harsh tone. "What do you mean?" Aiden asks, tilting his head. "Stay away from Lydia." She said harshly. "Oh, and would if I don't?" He asks. "You're gonna go all werewolf on me? Just a reminder, I'm an alpha that morphs with my brother. And you, you're just a beta." Aiden states, only making Zoey angrier. "You don't want me mad," Zoey says as she feels her claws coming out from her fingers. "You can't hurt me." Aiden says, leaning down so they're almost face to face.

"Stay away from Lydia, got it?" She asks, her hand on his chest, pushing him away from her.

With that, she glares at him, walking away to her class.

"Where the hell are we going?" Zoey asks Scott, who's pulling at her hand. "I heard something," Scott says as they reach storage room, a vending machine blocking the door.

"Isaac!" Zoey hears Allison, her eyes widening. Scott and Zoey pull the vending machine away from the door, opening it quickly. Zoey sees Isaac hovering over Allison, but as soon as they opened the door, Scott pulled him off her. Zoey rushes to Allison's side, looking at her injured arm.

"Isaac!" Scott growls at Isaac, who's laying on the ground, still in werewolf form. Isaac quickly changes, sitting up as his breathing is out of control.

Zoey and Allison walk out, looking at Scott and Isaac. Scott walks towards Allison, spotting the injury on her arm. "It wasn't his fault," Allison says. "I know."

"They're not trying to get you mad, they're also trying to get someone hurt." Scott states as Zoey walks to Isaac, grabbing onto his hand gently as she crouches down beside him.

"We have to do something." Zoey says. "We're gonna get them mad," Scott says. "Really mad."

Zoey hears a motorcycle being started, smirking to herself as her best friends accomplished getting the motorcycle going.

The twins look at Scott as he takes motorcycle parts that they have no idea what they do. One of the twins' face goes hard, then hears a motorcycle going through the hallway. One of them get up, running out of the class, leaving Ms. Blake confused. "Aiden, don't!" His twin brother says, but him ignoring it and keeps running out.

"Get off my bike!" Aiden says. Zoey smirks again, getting up, along with other students. Scott, Zoey and Allison run out, Isaac standing next to Zoey.

"You have got to be kidding me," Blake shouts. "You realize this will result in a suspension?"

Scott and Isaac smirked as Ethan glared at them, Aiden just standing there. Zoey giggles, looking down, as well as Allison.

"I just wish I saw their faces." Isaac says as the three teens walk down the hall. "They looked seriously pissed." Zoey says with a smile on her face.

"Yeah," Scott agrees, the three teens laughing.

As soon as the three rounded the corner, they saw Ethan and Aiden. "Oh shit," Zoey mutters, stopping next to Scott and Isaac.

"Kinda like that." Scott says, staring at the teens on the other end of the hall.

One of the twins move up, crouching down. The other runs up, his hand going into his brothers' back. They morph into an alpha.

"We can take them." Isaac says, throwing his bag to the ground, pulling his cardigan sleeves up. "Are you kidding? Isaac!" Zoey and Scott say his name in sync, Zoey pulling his arm back as the two werewolves attempt to pull Isaac back.

Scott, Isaac, and Zoey begin to run. The alpha then begins to catch up to Scott and Isaac, Isaac pushing Zoey away from them. Isaac and Scott get their necks grabbed from the twins, getting their heads bumped together.

"Isaac!" Zoey shouts, her body on the ground. The alpha then throws Scott and Isaac to the door on the other end of the hall. Zoey begins to move backwards, breathing heavily. "Zoey!" Isaac shouts, attempting to get up, but Scott's arm stops him. "What the hell are you doing? She's gonna get killed!" Isaac yells at Scott.

"Look," Scott mumbles, making Isaac's head turn.

A guy with a walking stick walks towards the twins; who are not morphed. The twins stand in front of the guy. As the guy moves his stick, he takes the red bottom off; slashing it across the twins' face, the red scratch immediately disappearing. He puts the red cap back on, walking towards Zoey.

"You're Zoey, am I right?" He asks, crouching next to her. "The new member of Derek's pack,"

"Stay away from her." Isaac says, not moving.

The guy lets a smile spread on his face, his eyes on Zoey. "Until next time, Zoey,"

With that said, he walks away with the twins behind him.

"Who was that?" Isaac asks Scott.

Zoey crawls towards Isaac and Scott, a worried look on her face.

"Deucalion."

_______________________________
hey! ive been really busy the past few days, but hey :)

I know this isn't where the episode ends, but I'll finish it in the next chapter!

hope you all have/had a good day, btw; thanks for 100+ reads! means a lot!

follow me on twitter!
motaftjc
thanks for reading and ilysm. #staypositive.