Isaac looks at Scott, "Scott? How 'bout you?" Scott looks between Stiles and Isaac, "Uh- I don't know yet,"

"You- You don't know yet?" Stiles asks in disbelief. "Zoey?" Stiles and Isaac both look at the new werewolf in the middle of the three boys. "I have no freaking clue what's going on," Zoey states.

"I mean, Isaac has a point, human sacrifices?" Scott asks. "Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then immediately disappear, and if I would've stabbed you right now, it would just magically heal, and you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles rants. Scott sighs, "He's got a good point too,"

"I don't care. They killed that kid, and the girl that saved me, and I'm going to kill them too." Isaac says while glancing at the twins, before walking away. Zoey sighs, walking behind him.

"Isaac, we need to talk," Zoey catches up to him. "Talk about what, Zoey? You didn't hear me last night?" Isaac asks while walking still. "What? What are you talking about?" Zoey asks while stopping behind him. "I simply told you not to come. Zoey, I don't want you getting hurt. I can't see the person I care about most get hurt, werewolf or not." Isaac rants. "I-I didn't hear," Zoey says, furrowing her eyebrows together. "I just don't want you being hurt." Isaac says, walking towards her, caressing her cheek.

"Isaac, I'll be okay. Lydia-" She says, her eyes widening. "Oh, shit."

"What?" Isaac asks while pulling his hand away. "Lydia. She- She doesn't know," Zoey says. "You didn't tell her?" Isaac asks while his eyebrows raising. "No, I didn't see her." She shakes her head at the beta. "You need to see her,"

"Lydia, I need to talk to you," Zoey says and tries to catch up to her sister. "About what? About you being a werewolf? Or when you were gonna plan on telling me?" Lydia asks, annoyance clearly in her voice of tone. "You know?" Zoey asks and takes a step closer to her. "Uh, yeah, Scott said. He told me who did it too,"

Zoey's heart stops, for sure missing a beat. "It wasn't her fault," she says with no hesitation.

"Whatever, I'm gonna be late to class."

With that said, Lydia flicks her strawberry blonde hair over her shoulder and left her sister standing in an empty hall.

"Don't let it bother you," Scott says to Isaac. "It's just lunch time detention. If all they all want to do is piss you off, then you can't give in."

"Hold up, you got lunch detention? For what?" Zoey asks. "For nothing. One of the twins beat up the other," Isaac says, Zoey almost laughing. "Shut up," Isaac muttered.

"It's not just me, though," Isaac said as he shoved his books in his locker, nodding towards something across the hall. Zoey turns her head to see one of the twins talking to her sister. Zoey glaring at them as she hears them talking.

"So what are you doing tonight?" He asks Lydia. "Studying," Lydia replies while glancing at him once in awhile. "I could help you," Aiden offered. "Do you have an IQ higher than one seventy?" Lydia asks. Aiden's eyes widen, "Okay... You could help me." Lydia scoffing as she turns to him. "So, tonight then?"

Lydia chuckles, patting his chest. Lydia then walks away from him, leaving Aiden to watch her walk away.

Aiden knew that there was three sets of eyes watching him, looking at three with a smile and walking away.

Isaac laughs under his breath, looking between Zoey and Scott. "What?" Scott asks, frustrated. "Now they're getting to you," Isaac says. "Both of you."