▸𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒

▹▹▹

The man huffed as he dodged yet another attack from a Mitachurl. His legs were starting to give out but his fear of dying kept him up and running. 

He would have usually been able to defeat these monsters but something about them was different. They were stronger. They have given him quite the heavy blows causing him to weaken dramatically. He couldn't even use his Vision properly anymore. 

How long has he been fighting off these monsters?

He didn't know. 

All he knew is that he needed to at least stay alive until somebody came to help him. 

Yeah...

That's right... 

He needed to at least stay alive. 

He needed to stay alive so he can see the next installation of his favorite book series.

He needed to stay alive so he can get a good beer and chat with his friends again. 

He needed to stay alive so he can see his wife and children smile again.

He needed to stay alive because he promised them he would be back. 

With the will to stay alive the man started running faster. 

The man had managed to escape but the wounds that were inflicted on him were beyond what normal bandages and first aid can do. Only someone with exceptional healing abilities could help him now. 

 As his legs gave out he laid himself by a tree. 

Taking deep breathes, he tried to steady his breathing. He examined his body to see all the wounds and bruises. 

His vision towards his surroundings start to blur as he let out a cry. Though not loud, he still cried as he muttered apologies to his loved ones. 

As the cold winds blowed his way he couldn't help but feel tired. His breathing slowed along with his heartbeat. 

All the sounds of crickets and small creatures started to become quiet. 

'Someone... please. . . help.  .  .' As time came to a stop for him, his vision had become the dull colour of grey. 

...

... The world of Teyvat is cruel, isn't it? 

ιιιͺͺͺ

Moments pass after the man's death before a slime finally popped out of its hiding place. It looked around to see if the coast is clear from those terrifying monsters it just saw a moment ago. 

Those monsters it saw were clearly different from the rest of the monsters it's seen. They were... larger than the average... they were also faster and even stronger. They even had a terrifying aura. It was so terrifying that it casued the slime to hide into the ground. 

After looking around, something at the corner of the slime's eyes caught it's attention. What it saw was something shiny. It hopped over to the shiny object to see it was inside a small bag that was tied to the hip of someone.