Chapter 2

~~The next Week~~
Today's the day we leave to go to the beach house. We're staying there for a whole 2 weeks. Of course Ryan and Mike will be there which gives my parents peace of mind. What they don't know is that Ryan and Mike are very lenient on what we get to do. So basically were their with no guidance.

I haven't seen Dylan since the day after the premier. His parents wanted him to stay home and spend time with them since we'll be gone for so long.

I woke up at 9:00 since we're leaving at 12:00 and I still haven't packed.

When I got downstairs for breakfast mom was already up and made everyone chocolate chip pancakes. My favorite. I sat down and we talked for a while since everyone else was still fast asleep. My brothers all packed yesterday while I was at volleyball practice for travel. So I knew that I needed to get it done so we could leave on time.

I got back upstairs and started searching for my suitcase. When I found it I threw in everything I needed.

First I packed my makeup, hair brush, tooth brush, and hair products because if I didn't do it while I was thinking about it I would forget. Next I packed 10 pairs of shorts and 15 different tops. I figured I would just wash and wear 4 of my shorts a second time.

Then I packed my pajamas and a few cute summer dresses just incase we went anywhere and I knew we would. I packed another bag for all my shoes. I threw in my undergarments and closed my suitcase. I then packed another small bag which I put my bathing suits and accessaries in. I was sure to pack my phone charger and then a light jacket incase it got cold one night.

I took all my stuff downstairs and put it all in the car. When I looked at the clock it read 11:00 so Dylan would be here any minute.

Just then I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it I wasn't surprised at what I saw. It was Dylan.

He had to be here early because we were taking his jeep. Ryan was taking his car and Austin was taking his.

We just hung around the house for a while until it was time to leave to pick everyone up. We went to everyone's house and we started our 4 hour drive to the beach house. The only people going were Dylan, Austin, Scott, Ryan, Mike, and I.

Sara wasn't going because she has never been into hanging out with the guys. She too much of a girlie girl for that. Same isn't going because Logan's parents said he wasn't allowed. So their just hang out for the next two weeks.

I ended up falling asleep about 20 minutes into the trip.

I was soon woken up by Dylan lightly shacking me. I had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"Char." He said. "Charlotte were here you gotta get up." I opened my eyes and sure enough we were at the beach house. We got out and Dylan helped me carry my bags to my room.

Austin had to share his room with Dylan, and Ryan had to share his room with Mike. I got lucky and didn't have to share my room with anyone because Sara decided not to come.

I looked at the time and it was 5:00. I put my bags down and unpacked and ran downstairs. We were all planning on going to the beach party that was a few streets over.

When I got downstairs Ryan was on the phone with the pizza place so that we could eat before we left. I sat down at the bar next to Dylan and Austin.

"Hey sis." Austin said.

"Hey, when are we planning on heading out?"

"We were thinking around 7:00."

"Okay that works."