Prologue

"A sword isn't powerful when it is used to harm someone. One's sword becomes the strongest when it is used to protect someone."

These words rang in his ears as he gripped the blue hilt of his sword again. Stabbing the blade on the ground, he proceeded to stand back up. From head to toe he was full of injuries, both fatal and non-fatal ones, yet he once again stood up tall with his bloody hazel eyes looking at his foe straight in the eye.

"Why?" The King of Devils was intrigued. He did not understand why does this human stood back up again and again. What drove him to such extremes? "Why do you fight this pointless battle?"

The King of Devils had already acknowledged this human as someone above the humans he fought before. He was actually able to make him fight seriously in the battle. Not even that Dark Magic user who's magic actually grazed him, nor the magicless brat along with some nobody devil or the rest of the humans grouped together could make him take the fight seriously as much as this human,  the mage who wielded numerous swords. 

This human was actually able to make him enjoy his fight. He could have made for an extraordinary devil host if they were on the same side. He would have fared better than his previous contractor, that's for sure. But now such a talent is going to perish.

"Letting you go any further..." The Mage responded in a haggard breath. ".....would be a disaster I would love to avoid.."

"You will die a pointless death.." The King of Devil smirked, taking a look around. The domain made by this human was fading. The countless swords of mana buried in the valley-like ground were dissipating. His mana zone was coming to an end. "Be honored human, you were the first to make me enjoy this battle and that you will die by the hands of the King of Devils himself.."

With that said, the Satan pulled all the Gravity mana in his right hand and formed a giant black sphere. Spreading his wings, he levitated himself from the ground and floated to a few feet above the ground. 

In response, mana from everywhere around the human begin gathering his sword. Holding the sword tightly, he raised it in a vertical stance, while mana gathering in the blade began shinning with a bright golden light. It shone with such a brilliance that made everyone feel that there is a hope for victory even in this seemingly unfavorable situation. Hopes of all the Captains, the citizens of Spade Kingdom and the magic knights of Clover, now rested in his shoulders.

All the mana gathered in the sword had formed a giant pillar of light. The human put his left leg forward, ignoring all the pain coursing through his body. All his struggles and hardships were for this very moment. If he goes out now, he wouldn't regret going out with a bang.

"Sheathed in the breath of the planet, a torrent of shinning life. Feel it's wrath..."

"Struggling till the end.." Annoyed by the bright golden light, the King proceeded to launch his spell which would certainly ensure the demise of this human. "...it's futile.."

"Gravity Singularity!"

"Excalibur!!"

___________________________________________

To where it all started.....

Eight Years ago.....

The last thing he remembered was his bike colliding with a pickup truck, who's driver was driving it on the wrong side and that too at full speed. Despite him having applied the brakes beforehand, unfortunately the collision still couldn't be avoided and the world went black for him. 

The next thing he came to was his eyes opening in a small apothecary, with him lying on a warm and comfortable bed. His eyes were slowly adjusting to his surroundings before he felt a throbbing pain in his head. The pain lasted only for a short while, dying down moments later. He moved his head around to get a better grasp of his surroundings as his body still felt heavy.