●Falling in love● {Part 9}

His calm touch of his hand touching yours felt good. But you knew that sadly you both were to young to love. You sighed calmly and then Chris turned to look at you. "Y/N what's wrong?" His eyes were beautiful. Tho they look straight through a persons soul. "Hello? Y/N?" Said C.c as he snapped his fingers and brought you back to the real world. "OH sorry C.c I was thinking. Haha" you said as you calmed down. C.c let go of your hand. "So what did you need C.c?" You say calmly.

"Well... I may have to leave soon yet I don't want to go back home." He said as his eyes lost there bright glow. "I don't mind if you stay over as long as your fathers alright with you staying. You smiled. "Thank you Y/N your very sweet." Said C.c as his eyes got there beautiful glow back. "It's no problem C.c" you say happily.

*C.c runs downstairs to call His father to see if he can sleep over*

-10:01pm-

*C.c finally came back and he seemed quite disappointed.* "Hey what's wrong C.c?" You say slightly worried about him. "Yeah just a little sad that my father said that me and liz couldn't stay over tonight."

*It went quiet for a bit until you spoke up*

"I understand why he said no tho it's the 7th day that we sleep at each other's house I think he'd like to have some family time." You said trying to make C.c feel better.

C.c Sighed "I guess your right. I might as well get going because it's 10:01 dads gonna be furious." Said c.c in a Giggly tone.

You smiled as they walked away in pure silence. You then realized that you promised Afton that they would be back earlier then this. "I hope that seeing that old man mr Afton won't be the last thing I see before I lay in my death bed-" you got ready for bed. "Tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day.." you then feel fast asleep.