Chapter 25

Death Of The Spark

(This Chapter May Contain Trigger Warnings, So Read Cautiously If You Please & I Apologize If This Chapter Took Months But I Hope You Enjoy. )

------------------------------------------

Yoshiro : ... eh? Where am I?

Tregear (?): choose us, Yoshiro

Yoshiro : *turns around* T-treagear?! What... Do you mean..?

Geed (?): Aunt! Don't! *grabs her hand*

Yoshiro : nani?! Geed?!

Geed (?): we need you!!

Yoshiro : what the heck is going on...

Suddenly A Bunch Of Voices Echoed Through Her Mind.

Yoshiro (?) : NO! YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!

Yoshiro : eh?!...

Yoshiro (?) : DON'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!! GIVE MY BROTHER... Back....

King (?): Send her away to a far away Planet

Ken (?): Nani?! But- she's still young!!

King (?): She's far too dangerous if she couldn't control her emotions. One wrong move and the entire universe could collapse.

Yoshiro : no... This... This can't be true... King didn't...

Suddenly Belial's Corpse Appeared Behind Her

Belial (?): I didn't teach a FAILURE!! *punches her* it's all your fault that we're here now. Everyone is dying, because of you...

Yoshiro : AGHH!! N-nii san?! no...thats not true... I'm fighting side by side with them all!! I won't let that happen!!

Belial (?) : *grabs her arm tightly* Liar! You think your so high & mighty now, but you will soon fall.

Yoshiro : agh... *clenched her fists* I'VE TRIED MY HARDEST TO REPAY FOR YOUR SINS and what do I get in return? All I got is you yelling in my face... YOUR THE LIAR HERE!! *breaks free of his grip* I am sick of helping you, nii san. Even your own son is tired of your shenanigans. How long do I have to keep hiding in the dark just to keep my sorry little butt safe?! I am done being your puppet and I am done helping YOU!

Belial (?) : *glares at her* I never should've raised you.. Your really a Disappointment And A Waste Of Time. *disappears*

Yoshiro's Heart Shattered Into Piece's, Suddenly There Was A Bunch Of Ultra's Staring At Her.

??? : that's Belial's Sister?!?!

??? : ugh, I actually thought she's a normal ultra. Why did we even accept her anyway?!

??? : we've finally seen her truth self... She's a horrible ultra..

??? : we should throw her away just like Belial *chuckled*

??? : maybe we can add in Geed too. That boy is also related to Belial.

Yoshiro : *grabs the ultra by their neck* touch my Nephew and your DEAD!!

Marie (?) : Yoshiro STOP!

Yoshiro : so it's like this huh? Betrayal? I should've known I shouldn't have trust you!! I've fallen into your trap AGAIN!