Left Without Words 4

"Left Without Words 4"

The tossing.

The turning.

The endless hyperactive hormone frenzy that I felt that night was enough to drive anybody insane. It was almost a form of torture, trying to get my thoughts together so I could feel less intimidated about seeing Deme again. The anxiety had me buzzing to the point where I couldn't even sleep that night. You would have thought that I had deliberately guzzled down a pot of coffee and a 12-pack of energy drinks ten minutes before bed. My heartbeat was speeding up with every breath. I couldn't find any way to get comfortable, no matter how hard I tried. The adrenaline just kept me amped up beyond my ability to lay still.

I wondered if Deme was out there somewhere, thinking about me the same way. If maybe he was excited about seeing me tomorrow too. I know that it sounds farfetched, but I had this whole fantasy in my head where Deme was secretly in love with me and just too scared to tell me so. That maybe he was staring up at his bedroom ceiling right now...thinking about kissing me on the lips. About holding me close. About us just...sharing a few sensual moments together. I swear, my brain had built an entire soap opera around the next twenty years of me and Deme being together. It just gave me this really warm feeling inside to imagine what it would be like to wake up next to him every morning for the rest of my life. Hehehe, it seems crazy, but I swear...I could SEE it! I could see myself in a bathrobe making him bacon and eggs for breakfast and everything. Is that weird? I don't know. It's just...every time I thought about that smile...I felt myself falling in love all over again. I was trying to slow down, but I simply couldn't help it. It's like, wow...so this is the feeling the whole history of mankind has been making such a fuss over all this time? I think I get it now. I really get it.

I curled my legs up and tried to force the images of Deme out of my mind...but I couldn't do it. At one point, I actually took one of my extra pillows and turned it sideways so I could cuddle up behind it as if it was a real person, giving it little kisses as I wrapped my arms around it and pulled it up tight against me. I knew it wasn't really him, but GOD, did I ever want it to be! I wished that he could be here...close...for me to touch. To feel his warmth beside me. To hear him sigh softly as I pressed my lips to his bare shoulder and spooned myself to his slender body...inhaling his sweetened scent. Ugh...my thoughts were only making thing worse for me at this point.

What I wouldn't give to just...be back at his house like I was earlier. To just give in to my strongest temptations and like...mmmmmm. I felt my breath getting short as I thought about him leaning back in his chair to reach for something on his desk. I thought about what it would be like if I was more bold, and he was more willing. Like...what if I stared, shamelessly, at that wide gap in his shorts...and just had the courage to say, "I like what I'm seeing right now"? And Deme just spread his legs wider to give me a better look.

I imagine that he would say something like, "Well...you like what you see...there's no rule that says you can't 'touch'."

And I'd say, "Don't mind if I do. But I doubt I'd wanna stop there."

And he'd be like, "Who says you have to?"

That's when I'd get down on my knees and totally just jam my face between his legs, and rub my nose and lips back and forth across his hardening manhood through the thin silky material of those faded sweatpants. Chewing at it as it grew hard against my cheek, my warm breath passing through the fabric, my lips squeezing the erect shaft while his soft thighs surrounded my face and he closed his eyes...leaning his head back to moan my name, his fingers tangling themselves in my hair. Yeah...that alone was enough to get me hard and leaking and excited to a point where it was even more impossible to go to sleep than it was before.