chapter 33 (ending - main characters)

Start from the beginning

Listening to those, Sungchan finally opened his eyes, looking at the person who just entered their room. Both Sungchan and Chenle made a long eye contact, until Jaehyuk needed to stop them.

"Okay, let us hear your voice. You can use that mic," Jaehyuk said before focusing on Chenle, waiting for the boy to take the microphone that located on the table.

Chenle gulping down his own saliva. He was nervous, did not know why he became like that. Maybe that was because it his first time to sing in front of another people other than his pa. He looked at Jungsu, Jaehyuk and Wonjin who seems to judge him by their eyes.

But when he looked at Sungchan, he finally can breath properly, no more worries in his head. He kept his eye contact with Sungchan from the start until the end of the song.

Of course he chosed one of JCT's songs, his pa's favourite. He also did not know why.

Every lyrics he sang, every words he said, Sungchan can't help himself but he felt a new attraction to the boy. He focused on Chenle without stopping him at all. For the first time since they held the audition, Sungchan did not stop someone from finishing the song.

"You have a good voice!" Jaehyuk said excitedly, did not notice he already engulfed Chenle in a tight hug. Jungsu just stood from a far, clapping while nodding as he also agreed with Jaehyuk. Wonjin still has his eyes on Sungchan who did not say any words.

"We still need our vice president's approvement. So, Sungchan? What do you think?" Wonjin raised his eyebrows at Sungchan who still has his eyes on Chenle without realising everyone was looking at him and waiting for his answer. Sungchan coughed, face turning red as he knew he was being caught staring for too long, trying to make the situation less awkward by nodding, before looking at Chenle again.

"Yeah, welcome to our club, Chenle."

-

"Dad, I'm home." Sungchan entered the main door, spotting Jeno who still work on his songs. Jeno smiled as soon as Sungchan hugged him from behind with a smile on his face.

"You seems to have a good mood today, my boy? What happened in school? Is your problem already solved?" Jeno put his things down, focusing on the person who then sat beside him. "Yes, dad! A boy. He joins our band and I can't help from liking him at first sight!"

Sungchan said excitedly which made Jeno wanted to know more from his son. "My boy has a crush? For years and finally you have one?"

"Dad, I like him with no romantic feeling."

"But the feeling will grow someday? We never know," Jeno raised his eyebrows to tease his son, which he succeed when Sungchan's face turned red, getting up from his place before made an excuse to take a bath.

"Sungchan reminds me of myself when the first time I like you. How are you doing, my love?" Jeno sighed, looking at a folder that he kept on his computer since years ago. He did not know how many years he kept those songs he composed. For god sake, he missed that person. The same person since 13 years ago.

-

"Pa! Please stop this old man!" Chenle said as Yangyang kept on teasing him about the vice president of his band club. Chenle's pale face made the blush on his face became visible red. "You look happy when you're talking about that president, baby. Why? I want to know more about him,"