chapter 32 (side characters ending part 2)

Start from the beginning

"What?" Guanheng who stood up at Sicheng's door. He returned to the house back as he left his phone and wallet inside, did not expect to be in that situation, or hearing the thing he wanted to heard for all of these time.

Dejun let go of Sicheng, looking startled when he spotted Guanheng there. He looked at Sicheng and Guanheng, sighing as he thought what he did was truly dumb.

Sicheng chuckled, motioning Guanheng to sit with them. "Hey, we should talk about this together as three. You shouldn't left the house like that, little bro."

"But, Dejun. You like me?" Guanheng still can't believe with what he heard.

"Yeah, I like you and your hyung too. So, I feel dumb and sorry. I should never-"

"But hyung also like you," Guanheng pointed out at Sicheng who just listening to their confusing confession. "Yeah, I like Dejun too-"

Those three stay silent, trying to process what was happening in that bedroom.

"Dejun- would you mind to date two of us?"

"Yeah- wait what?!" Dejun shocked at Sicheng's sudden suggestion. Never once he thought about having two boyfriends- which are siblings. "Yeah, I did not really care about sharing my boyfriend with my brother," Guanheng raised his eyebrows at Dejun who seems speechless, bumping his fist with Sicheng. For the first time the two brothers agreeing with each other crazy idea.

"I don't know if that is a good idea."

Sicheng and Guanheng felt upset with Dejun's answer.

"But, we can try it I guess?"

In a second, Dejun was being engulfed into a hug from both Sicheng and Guanheng, making the smaller man sighed, letting himself being in the brothers' embrace. "We will take care of you, our baby,"

-

Four years later.

Since he became someone's husband three years ago, Sicheng finally focused on his work, in mind, to support their living. Until this day, Sicheng still avoid himself from saying to anyone that he has two husbands because the other one is his brother, which he never touch him sexually at all.

Sicheng was really focus into his work, when the sudden call from home finally stopped him.

"Hello, Guanheng. I'm busy," Sicheng said while changing the call to a loud speaker. He then continued to do his work while waiting for Guanheng from the other side to say anything he wanted to.

"Hyung, our Dejun cries very hard right now," Guanheng said, bringing the phone near Dejun to make Sicheng heard Dejun's voice.

Definetely, it was not a crying voice. Dejun really moaning his name which Sicheng expected for Guanheng that helped Dejun at that time. "Oh, Guanheng slow down-" Sicheng bit his lower lips before ended the call as many eyes were on him.

'Dejun, why are you doing this to me?' Sicheng whimpered as soon he knew something was up with him. He looked at his jeans, shaking his head as he did not want the thing to happened, but its too late. He needed Dejun.

Sicheng decided to pack his things and returned home quickly so he can meet Dejun as soon as possible but before he could do so, his manager suddenly walked towards him.

"Please send those documents today before you return home." He said before walking away, leaving Sicheng frustrated.

He thought he can control himself for a few hours but Guanheng sent him a message after that, containing video of Dejun that whimpered under Guanheng. "Fuck," Sicheng closed his eyes shut, sweat flowing from his forehead.

"Mr. Wong, are you okay? You look a little bit unwell," His co-worker asked, making Sicheng shook his head, smiling awkwardly. He can't talked any words at that time as his breath hitched, hoping his boner will go soon.

-

Sicheng quickly pressed their house password, wanting to meet his Dejun before he can't wait any longer. But as soon as he entered the house, he can't see anyone in the living room.

"Dejun? Guanheng?" Sicheng walked into the house, looking around.

"It still early," Sicheng looked at his watch. It was 9 pm and he knew very well that his husband loves to go bed in the middle of night.

When he entered the bedroom, he expected Dejun to wait for him, but no one was there. He already imagined such a wild image of Dejun, waiting for him on the bed without Guanheng that night.

Sicheng did not wait any longer, taking out his phone to call Dejun.

"Baby, where are you? I'm home,"

"Oh, I was bored just now so I forced Guanheng to bring me to China for a quick holiday. By then, enjoy your time alone, honey!"

The phone call ended, leaving Sicheng speechless.

They did bullied him and Sicheng can't help himself but decided to take another flight to China in the same night.