chapter 32 (side characters ending part 1)

Start from the beginning

"About that man, you know, we can ask the company to change our manager. I'm your leader anyway. Have your trust in me,"

-

The call between Donghyuck and Jeno was running smoothly although Donghyuck was startled over the fact Jeno did not know Donghyuck also planned on that. But, Jeno did not mad at him at all. He just felt thankful that Donghyuck was being honest to him.

Donghyuck felt guilty after hearing that Jeno broke up with Renjun because of the news. He thought of making the two become together again, hoping his plan will become success this time.

"Hyuck, let's be friend. For real this time,"

Donghyuck smiled at Jeno's words although Jeno can't see his smile. "I thought we were friend for all of these time?"

"Sure, but I want to appreciate you more. Lol, I hate these cringy things. Just come here already and play with my son!"

-

Right now, Jeno sat there on the audience seat with Sungchan beside him. Taking two vip seats for them to watch his members performance stage. Never once he imagined to be there along with the fans to watch JCT's concert. Surely, both Sungchan and him were holding JCT's orange lightsticks.

"Dad, is that uncle Dejun? Woah, he looks so pretty. Wait! Uncle Guanheng and uncle Donghyuck too! They are singers? They can dance too?!" Sungchan asked excitedly while watching JCT's seventh performance of the night.

Jeno smiled, nodding. For the first time he brought Sungchan to attend that kind of event, but he can't perform on the same stage and show his son that he also can do well. He really hoped that he was not that late to prove his talents to Sungchan.

The concert that night was being continued with another game event, the most exciting part for a kid like Sungchan.

"So, now, we will invite one person to be on this stage to play a game with Guan! Hmm, let me pick one number from here," Dejun entered his hand inside the box that filled with balls, taking out a ball with a number 23 on it.

"Number 23?! It's me dad! Uncle!! It's my number, ta-da!" Sungchan jumped excitedly on his seat with Jeno tried to stop him. "Come here, cutie!" Guanheng went down from the stage, bringing Sungchan along with him to be on the stage.

Jeno smiled at how cheerful his little son can be, proud to be a father of his baby. Not to forget, although he was the ex member of JCT, he still proud with his members and the group performance.

-

"Congrats guys! You guys looked really amazing just now," Jeno greeted his members at the backstage once the concert finished. He was planning on having a big dinner together with them and also the staffs, along with their new manager who is hundred time greater than their old manager.

"It will be more amazing if you still be there with us. Sungchan might want to see you on the stage again," Jaehyun said, making Jeno reply him only with a smile. "Sure, one day. He will see me on the stage again,"

-

2) minhyung + jaemin
(i guess this is the most dangerous couple in my story. do expect something dirty)

notes : (dada - minhyung) (dad - jaemin)

Almost two months Jaemin did not act the same anymore after Renjun left him. Jaemin did not talk much to anyone including his husband, unless when he called Minhyung to eat. Other than that, he completely ignored his husband.