𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫//𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿.𝗦

Start from the beginning

Selena Gomez my best friend came over to see the show so I wanted to talk to her first, because I haven't seen her in a very long time now.
"Izzy, can you please go to our room and tell grandma that I need to talk to Selena. Alright baby girl?" Izzy looks upset but nod anyway "Thanks, baby girl. I'll come over to play in a few minutes. I promise" I say trying to make her feel better.
"Pinky Promise?" Izzy says lifting up her pinky finger.
"Pinky promise" I replied intertwining my pinky finger with hers.

I went over to Selena and we started talking for a long time, after and hour or so I had to go back to rehearsals for the tour.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

We had most of the day off today in England but around 6pm we needed to go to the stadium and do a quick sound check because everything was already set up from last night rehearsal.
So I wanted to spend all the possible time with Izzy, I let her choose what to do today but she just wanted to stay in the hotel and play with me, honestly I was happy about that, we would avoid paparazzi and no one will follow us everywhere we go.

"What do you wanna do today" I asked her
"Play Dolls, and bake cupcakes!" Izzy replies
"What else?" I asked her
"Me want mommy for myself" she says patting her chest, pointing to herself.
"You will have me all day to yourself but we'll have to go get ready for the show tonight" I replied.
"No! You stay all day with me" She replies I little upset
"I would love to spend all day long with you sweetie, but I still have a show tonight, you know" I say and Izzy hugs me really tight as if I'm going to leave her alone. "Hey baby look at me" I put my hand on her chin, making her look at me. "I'm not leaving you. Never ever in a million years. Do you understand? You are the most important thing in my life and I'm not going to let you go. Even when you're forty and have your on family and kids I'll still run around after you, okey?"  I say and hug her.

"You promise?" She says hugging me back
"I promise baby" I reply placing her in my lap.

We played all they and goofed around until it was time to go. At first Izzy didn't want to go but I managed to get her in the car.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

The show went great and I now find myself on the main stage, Ali and my mom standing almost on the stairs of the stage in front of me. I still wasn't sure what to play, but I saw Izzy in my mother's arms at the corner of my eye and I immediately knew what song I was going to play.
"I wrote this song a while ago, after marrying Joe and moving out the a house of our own"
I started strumming my guitar the first chords of the song.

"I wrote this song a while ago, after marrying Joe and moving out the a house of our own" I started strumming my guitar the first chords of the song

While I was singing the song I looked down and saw Izzy trying to wiggle out of my mom's hands. She probably wanted to run on stage. When Izzy realized I was looking at her she calmed down a bit and smiled, making me giggle.
I continue singing.

"Wish I'd never grown up"
"I wish I'd never grown up"

I saw Izzy trying to wiggle out of my mom's grip again, my mom was having a really hard time controlling her. I just wished she'll hold on long enough until the song was over, and I'll get off the stage. Just one more verse and a song. "Please Izzy just a little bit more" I think to myself.

"Oh, don't you ever grow up"
"Oh, never grow up, just never grow up"

I felt two little hands wrapped around my legs, I looked down and see Izzy hugging me. She had a huge smile on her face and tears of joy in her eyes "I love you to the moon and to Saturn mommy. Thank you" she says. For the words that she said I could see that everyone had between a confused and shook expression.
I quickly picked Izzy up and ran with her to my mom.
"Honey, I'm sorry. I tried to keep her but, she just- I-"  I cut my mom off, knowing the show must go on.
"It's okey mom it's not your fault at all. We will talk later. The show must go on..." I sighed and kissed Izzy's temple.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

I was walking in circles around my dressing room. After Izzy ran up on stage the show felt like forever, I couldn't get that out of my mind, I needed to talk to Joe about this.
My mom finally opened the door and Izzy ran to me and hugged my legs really tight.
"Mommy I'm so so sorry" i picked her up and looked in her eyes.
"It's okay baby girl. You didn't meant that" I said kissing her head.

When the world tour was over, Joe and I decided to tell everyone about Izzy, I mean we couldn't hide it anymore.
For our surprise everything went really good, not hate at all, just annoying paparazzi following us everywhere but we are already used to it.

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

I don't like this at all. I got inspired by a story that I read a while ago but I don't remember the username so I'm sorry, but credits to the person that wrote the story. Anyways I'm going back to school after 2-3 years of the lockdown si I won't have that time to publish the one shots, that's it bye.