14) sick baby ❤️🌎 (Florence ) part 1 requested

Requested by avardx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Age : newborn , 1 year old and 3 years old

Tw : sickness ⚠️

A/n -i am so sorry for not uploading . Going through hard times rn . So got late . So so sorry .... Please vote it ..

Thanks for reading and hope u all like it . Love u all ❤️
_________________________________________

Florence's pov :

I was sitting after giving birth to daughter
The doctor was cleaning her up .My wife Elizabeth olsen is beside me. She was very much excited about our baby . She kissed my head . I was so tired after her birth . We had her after a long process of ivf . It was a very much long process and took years .

The doctor cleaned her up and took her away . I and lizzie was shocked and looked at each other .

After sometime doctor came to us . He didn't have our daughter. I sat up .

" Where is our baby doctor ?" Lizzie asked

" Actually Ma'am , she is really weak and has complication . The umbilical cord was around her neck and she is very weak .. she has less amount of haemoglobin and all " doctor said

" Omg what ..Doctor please save her .. she is our long wanted child "i said almost gonna break down .

" We are trying our hardest . She will be alive but u need to keep her very safe and protected " doctor said

" Ofc we will but can we see her ?" Lizzie asked . I also looked at doctor with requested eyes .

" Yes we were thinking about giving her to ma'am Florence .. she needs skin to skin contact " doctor said . We nod . He left and I cried .

"Hey hey babe . Our little girl is a fighter . She will make it . We all are with her "Lizzie said kissing my head . I gave a nod .

The doctor came with our little baby girl . To be honest , she is really tiny and small . He gave me my little baby .
Lizzie looked at her with full love and care. Doctor put her in my shirt and said to hold her. She was crying but as soon as she had me . She stopped

" Wow " i mumbled.

"Isnt she the most beautiful baby in the whole world " lizzzie said

"Yes babe she is " i said . Lizzie kissed our daughter's head .

" Her name is y/n pugh olsen" i said . My wife nods with a smile .

I was giving my baby my warmth and everything was silence .. suddenly y/n cried with a loud voice .

We called the doctor .

" Ma'am u have to breastfeed her but really carefully " he said . I pulled down my shirt to expose my boob . He helped me position y/n . I rubbed my nipple on her lips . After sometimes she latched on slowly and sucked. I helped her and the milk came out . She drank it slowly . When she was done ., She latched off . I kissed her head . I slowly put her on my shoulder and pat her back . She let out a cute little burp .

" Good girl " i said and kissed her head .

I cradle her to sleep . She sleeps really sweet . I put her back inside my shirt and she sleeps more peacefully .

" I said our baby is a fighter " lizzie said .

"I know babe . " I said and quietly looked down to our little girl .

She slept like an angel in my arms .

*Time skip*

~1 year later~