With a simple toss of the photo and a harsh slap when she closed the manilla folder, she looked over at the men in the office.

"It was Rikodu." She immediatly stated, all the men baffled at her statement. Genya looked over at his leader, lips pulled into a frown and eyebrows pushed together.

"I was told it might've been Rikodou. But every time someone said it, someone else retorted saying Rikodou hasn't been seen in three years." Genya told the woman.

"Because he hasn't. Rikodou did something Masudo didn't like so he had his men try to kill Rikodou. He probably has been in hiding." Saiyama spoke, giving knowledge from his time in Karito.

"Oh yes, I forget the second in command was part of that heathen gang." Genya spoke, his tone riddled with unspoken anger.

"If you have something against me, Genya say it now." Saiyama sneered, eyes squinted in anger at the younger man.

"No, no. That would mean questioning my leader." Genya said, eyes trained on Kenji.

"If you two are done comparing dick sizes," Mayumi pointedly told them. "Rikodou has come out the wood works. And now we have the chance of finding him."

"How do you know it's him?" The cop asked.

"Rikodou brands his victims. Three dots that form a triangle. It sets them apart from all the other known crime victims." Mayumi answered. "He tends to use it after he's done with them. If you aren't branded the first time more than likely he'll come back to you."

"How do you know this?"

"Because I have one on my right shoulder." Genya and Saiyama turned to the officer, waiting for him to ask more questions regarding their boss. If need be, they would beat anyone who Mayumi deems a nuisance.

"If Rikodou is out again, that means he caught wind of Masudo being dead. Probably thinks there's no more threat to him." Saiyama spoke, turning to look at Mayumi.

"That's the probable cause." She said, a frown pulled on her lips. "Now the issue is trying to find him again."

"Do you believe he would come out again?" Genya asked.

"If we wait, we might just end up losing more people." The officer suddenly retorted, their voice worried.

"And he will probably only go back into hiding if we rush into things." Genya told them. The officer paid Genya no mind, turning to face Mayumi.

"Anzai-sama, I know I'm a crooked cop; turning a blind eye to what you are doing. But I can't sleep knowing there is a psychotic serial rapist in Tokyo."

"There has always been rapist in Tokyo. Murderers and sociopaths too. Why do you think Izanami was created? Let us handle it the way we need to!"

"Enough, Genya. Everyone has their own views and opinions." Mayumi turned to look at the officer. "I am the number one person on the list who wants revenge against Rikodou. As much as I want that son of bitch dead, Rikodou is smart. He's going to know when there is a tail on him."

"I'm sorry for questioning you, Anzai-sama." The officer said with a bow. "I just...I just want to know those I love are safe."

"We all do." Mayumi explained. "Take this one step at a time. As someone who has personally been branded by Rikodou Kouki, I want to know he's suffered double what I have at his hands."

"In the mean time, do your job. If you find anything out, come to us. But other than that, allow us to go about our business."

The officer gave another bow once more, gathering their things to leave the company in the office. Mayumi turned to her executives, lips pulled in a flat line and eyes voidless.