~Chapter 2:The Return~

Bonnie hated being in his dark empty room.

But he knew he wasn't getting out of there. 

He then saw a child walk in. He was a rather small kid with brown hair and brown eyes with a bandage on his cheek. 

Hey there kiddo what's your name? Bonnie asked trying to sound happy despite his depression at being stuck in a room without his friends or children to preform for. 

G-Gregory?.. Who are you? The kid murmured. 

Bonnie was taken back for a moment. As if stunned that he had been gone for so long that kids forgot him. 

Why i'm Bonnie the Bunny! Bonnie said happily. 

F-Freddy told me about you.. He said you were a good friend. Gregory murmured. 

Freddy! Is he okay? How are the others? Spring-Bonnie? Foxy? Bonnie asked hoping that his friend's were all okay. 

Freddy misses you but hes alright. And everyone else seems fine other than the fact that they miss you. I haven't seen Foxy though. Gregory murmured. 

Bonnie sighed. 

He's probably been discomissoned.. Bonnie murmured sadly. Remembering the time Foxy almost hit a child with his hook when the kid got too close. 

A incident like that may have happened again. And it costed Foxy his life. 

C-Can you get up? Gregory asked gently. 

Bonnie tried to move but sighed when he remembered that he couldn't. 

I'm sorry..I cannot. Bonnie murmured. 

Well i guess ill get carry you. Gregory murmured. 

Bonnie chuckled. 

Kiddo i'm a metal bunny. And i'm 5 foot tall. Bonnie chuckled. 

No worries. Gregory said pulling someone into the light.

It was Freddy. 

Freddy?.. Bonnie stared in surprise and happiness. 

Bonnie?.. Freddy asked in surprise and happiness. 

The two then hugged. 

Freddy having to crouch down of course to hug him but.

It was still a hug.

And it meant alot. 

At least to Bonnie. 

Now come on. 

Lets get you fixed up. Freddy said picking up Bonnie and holding him bridal style taking him to the repair room. 

-End of chapter. 

Word count:333.