"Bye loser," Estrella told Elliot and patted his head before exiting the room.

She walked a few blocks to Fezco's store, feeling as if she was being followed, but every time she turned around, there wasn't anybody there.

"God I'm just fucking high and paranoid," She mumbled to herself and picked up her pace so she could get to the store faster.

Cal Jacobs cautiously followed Estrella in his truck, keeping a good distance as he was sure she knew what he drove. She had seen him staring at her from his truck when she walked out of school with Rue and Elliot while Cal waited for Nate.

Estrella caught Fezco's attention the second she walked into the store, smiling once they made eye contact and opened her arms for a hug as she approached him where he sat on the counter.

"Sup pretty girl," He said as she gave him a kiss. "Missed you today."

"I missed you too," Estrella smiled up at him.

"What you do wit Rue and her homeboy?" Fez asked with his eyebrows furrowed, smelling the weed on his girlfriend.

"Smoked a little and listened to them talk about some deep shit."

"Thas all you did?" He made sure. "You ain't take nun else?"

He didn't want her falling back into old habits, especially now that she was spending time with Rue and Elliot.

"No, I promise," Estrella nodded. "Just weed."

"Aight," He nodded back as she pulled away from the hug.

"I need to find some shit to eat though, I'm hungry," Estrella said and began walking around to look for something to eat.

Fezco hopped off the counter and followed behind her, "I can help you with that."

Ashtray rolled his eyes from where he watched Fezco following his girlfriend, bringing her into a hug from behind as she looked through the racks of different junk food.

He was still mad about Estrella not being on his side.

"Whatchu lookin for?" Fezco spoke against Estrella's neck before giving it a kiss.

"You."

He laughed and gave her another kiss before hearing footsteps entering the store, making him back off of Estrella to go see who walked in.

"You guys literally make me sick," Faye mumbled to Estrella from where she sat, eating an ice cream bar.

"Get better," Estrella told her and laughed, her eyes landing on bags of Sabritones, making her smile and remember that she had asked Fez to add them to the store's supply.

"Lexi Howard, what brings you here?" Fezco asked Lexi, who had walked into the store.

She only ever came to his store with Rue back when she still hung out with her, so it was weird seeing her here.

Lexi smiled up at Fezco, "I–"

"Fezco I love youuuuu!" Estrella called out with a laugh as she grabbed a bag of Sabritones and opened it.