$ 48 $

CHAPTER 48
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Lexi unknowingly stared at Estrella in the quad during lunch, thinking about her short iMessage conversation with Fezco that morning.

Although she was utterly jealous, she told him it was cute that he called his girlfriend his wife.

Wdym? She's 4 real my wife bro

What?

I know mane I can't believe that shit either sumtimes

Lexi didn't know they were married. Estrella didn't post anything about it on Instagram, but yet again, she rarely posted Fezco anyway due to his job. And she and Lexi weren't close to the point where she told her everything.

Something told her he wasn't playing around, and Lexi felt fucking stupid holding onto the little hope she had that maybe Fezco felt something for her, when he was full on married.

Fezco was so fucking uninterested in her and he unknowingly made it super fucking clear. Lexi was just acting dumb and being dense, acting and feeling like Cassie.

No wonder he went MIA on Lexi for the whole five days he was in Las Vegas.

No wonder he brought up his girlfriend–his wife–in almost every conversation. She's all he thought about it.

No wonder he would take hours, sometimes days to respond to her texts. Yet in every class she had with Estrella, her phone would nonstop buzz.

While Lexi was waiting on a text back from him that she would never get, Estrella was seated on a bench across the quad, legs crossed and earphones in while she listened to music and texted back and forth with Fezco.

He had actually took a while to respond to her too, not by choice though, and she was the only person he would think of texting after having to beat the fuck out of someone who tried to run off with his shit without paying.

He sent his wife a selfie including the smile she fell in love with and his bloody knuckles while she was in class.

He always did that, and it always scared the fuck out of her, but she was always thankful that he actually could always do that.

Now it was lunchtime, Estrella was seated outside and waiting for Ashtray to sneak in with a bag of Burger King for her.

He begged to stay home that morning, and Estrella agreed to letting him on one condition–he'd take her food during lunch.

She was laughing at some foosgonewild meme that Fezco sent her when Elliot approached her. She hadn't talked to Elliot since she found out that he helped Jules cheat on Rue.

She stopped talking to both Jules and Elliot because Estrella was nothing if not loyal, and although Rue said and did some fucked up shit to her, she was still riding for her.

Rue was the first friend she made when she moved to East Highland and before it was Jules and Rue, it was Estrella and Rue.

Excluding the sex and cheating shit. They did kiss quite a few times, as we know.