"Yes," Rue and Elliot both answered.

"Don't remember asking you," Estrella mumbled to Elliot before laughing. "Fez told me I looked like a bimbo this morning. I gave him head before he took me to school."

"Yeah I give up, I'm not forcing him to go to school," Estrella defeatedly walked back into her and Fezco's room after trying to wake Ashtray up to go to school.

He refused, talking about needing a day off as if they weren't out of school for a month.

And Estrella knew he was just gonna play video games all day, but she couldn't say no to her baby after he gave her his puppy eyes.

And he hugged her too, and even told her she looked pretty. He was a real kiss ass when it came to getting what he wanted.

So she left him in bed after tucking him in and then giving his forehead a kiss, then made her way back to her room.

Fezco laughed at her defeat from where he looped his belt through the loops in his jeans, looking his fine ass girlfriend up and down as she did the same with herself in the mirror.

"You lookin like a fine ass bimbo," Fezco mumbled, walking up behind her and pressing a kiss onto her neck while gripping the part of her exposed hip.

Estrella smiled at his words, being honored as fuck that he called her a bimbo, obviously as a compliment.

"I love you," She said and turned around to face him and give him a few kisses, being so close that she could feel his dick pressed against her.

Fezco's jeans weren't zipped up or buttoned or anything, his boxers being the only thing that kept his dick secured. He was in the process of getting dressed, which meant he didn't have a shirt on.

He smirked into their kisses once he felt her hands trailing from his shoulders down to his chest to his torso and finally to the waistband of his boxers.

"Can I?" She asked.

Fezco licked his lips, nodding his head as he grabbed one of her hands and helped her pull his boxers down a little.

"Course you can, ma."

"Ewww," Rue made a face, scrunching up her eyebrows in disgust at what Estrella had said.

"You gave him head just because he called you a bimbo?" Elliot asked and smirked. "You're a bimbo, Star."

Estrella gave him an unamused look while Rue laughed out loud at his lame attempt.

Yeah he had backed off, but that didn't mean completely.

"Anyways I'm gonna get going, the sun's setting and Fez doesn't like when I be walking around in the dark," Estrella let her friends know and grabbed her backpack.

"Uh here, take this," Rue said and took her sweater off, handing it to Estrella. "There's always fucking creeps around. Plus I stole it from Fez so this is my chance to give it back."

"Thanks Rue Rue," She smiled and gave her a hug after putting her backpack on and taking the sweater.

She slid her arms into the sleeves, covering herself with the back of the sweater as she didn't feel like fully putting it on.