She was also super clingy when she was on her period. Main reason why she was for real crying because she had to go to school for 7 hours and not see Fezco.

"Yessss bitchhh you finally came back to school! I lowkey thought you were gonna pull one of your boyfriend's moves and drop out," BB said as she began walking alongside Estrella in the quad, discreetly hitting her vape.

"I missed you B," Estrella smiled and gave her a hug. "I didn't see you at the New Years party."

"That's because you fled with your boothang after he almost killed Nate," BB laughed. "Period though, Nate deserved that shit. Fez did what he had to, I posted the video on my Instagram and everyone was tagging Fez and telling him he was a fucking G."

Estrella proudly smiled at the fact that everyone was rooting for her boyfriend, "Yeah, he is," She agreed with a laugh.

"Yo listen! This girl is Fezco's girlfriend! The guy that fucked up Nate on New Years!" BB shouted to everyone around her and Estrella, pointing at the girl besides her. "Follow me on Instagram for the video, at bbxbitch!"

Estrella laughed, pushing BB away, "Bitch shut up."

"I'm gonna go vape in the bathroom in peace, bye hoe," BB said to Estrella and walked off after a campus aide began approaching her.

Estrella walked into the hallway, catching sight of Rue and Jules immediately, making her raise an eyebrow since Rue spent basically all of winter break at the O'Neil's talking shit, but at least they were cool again? Plus Rue seemed happy, so that's all that mattered.

"Hey Rue Rue, hi Jewel," Estrella greeted them, making them both smile.

"Hey Star," Rue smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, and...it's Jules," Jules corrected with a laugh.

"Oh fuck, yeah, right, Fezco called you Jewel and it's just been stuck in my head," Estrella laughed.

Rue smiled at Estrella and Jules as they spoke, Jules hyping up Estrella's outfit and then trying not to laugh when Estrella asked if she was walking like she had been dicked down, making Rue shameless bust out laughing.

It was the first day of school after the new year, and I finally had everything I'd ever wished for.

Drugs. Jules. and Star was finally coming back to school.

Rue looked around the hallway as she laughed, then completely stopped when the new friend she made on New Years Eve came into her sight.

Oh fuck. I completely forgot he goes to our school.

Rue watched as her friend waved at her, approaching the three girls, which made Rue sigh in frustration and slight panic.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll see you bitches later," Estrella said to Rue and Jules before giving them both a quick hug and walking down the hall to the bathroom where Maddy texted that she and the girls were at.

She walked through the bathroom door, the first thing she seen being Maddy staring at herself in the mirror with her hands caressing her stomach as she pushed it all out.

"Hey bitch," Estrella greeted her with a side hug and laughed at what she was doing.

"Heyyy. Wouldn't I look sexy pregnant?" Maddy asked her. "I feel like I would look so sexy pregnant."

"Maddy, please do not get pregnant," Kat stressed as she exited a stall, being brought into a hug by Estrella.

"I wouldn't wear any of those nasty maternity clothes," Maddy muttered, ignoring Kat.