Chapter 5: Schrodinger's Cat

".....So somehow, L/N has also been brought into this very useless situation....sigh"
Rio said while adjusting her glasses.

"Futa- Rio??! Wait, whaat?" you said, bewildered that this was the person that Sakuta had brought you to discuss with

".....That is correct, L/N, it is me. I see that Sakuta has brought you along with his amusing theory."

"Amusing? I'd say it's a work of art, transcending levels beyond that Stephen Hawk dude."
Sakuta said triumphantly

"....I am also amused at how dumb you are some times, Azusaguwa."

Sakuta just smirked in response.

"Well, we should get to business, yes?" Sakuta said while stretching

"...sigh, Yes, we shall"

You took a seat next to Sakuta in front of Futaba's desk as she reached for something behind it. She picked it up and presented it to you both on the table.

It was a box

"Woah.....it's a box" -was all you really said

Futaba looked at you with an expression, as if to say "Bruh"

"...Have you both heard about Schrodinger's Cat" Futaba said while showing her hands around the box, as if to emphasize it

"Err....I don't know any guy named Schrodinger-" you said while scratching your chin

Futaba just stared at you

-"-...ha! I'm kidding, yes, of course I know about it. The thing about the cat in the box with the chemical thing and shit"

In all seriousness, it was true. You have heard about Schrodinger's Cat before, in fact, you had even looked into it a little out of curiosity before. It really was an interesting thing. The fact that Futaba is mentioning it right now makes you want to look more into it again once you get home.

She would proceed to explain it to the both of you in considerable detail. You had already gotten the basic gist of it, but the way Futaba presented it just made it more interesting in some odd way. 

"Huh.... alright.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just found out and remembered that I had already written out a few words. i decided i'd just put qa half assed ending and posted it. Does this mean I'll come back? Probably. BGS SEASON 2 IS CONFIRMED!!!! Shit's finally back. I'll probably continue it because of that. 

and also, if ur interested, I got a DS lemon book in the work 0_0