Chapter 4

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"

I was enjoying myself.Its so festive and all in Inazuma city."Scaramouche explained.

"You seem to have a dialect."Dottore remarked.
"Where's your lunch?"Dottore asked.Scaramouche looked at his lap and realized that he forgot to make his own lunch.

"Geez"Childe sighs"Are you half asleep?"Dottore asked once more.
"You got something?"Childe turned to him."Croquette-egg sandwich sounds good."

"Thank you."He muttered,Childe gave him a smile in return.

"Let's go to a café."
"Oh,that one?Okay.Coming,Scara?"
"What?What?What?"He crawled towards them."A café?"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Scaramouche stared at the two cute dogs,their tongues stuck out of their mouths as their tail wagged behind them.

"Nice timberwork up there."Dottore commented."Yeah,attention to detail."Childe agreed.

"Scara,have you decided?"Childe asks.

"What?I could live for a month for the price of these!"He thought to himself.

"Hmm.Oh well.It's a dream anyway."
He grinned.The two looked at Kunikuzushi with confused looks.
-
"What a great dream."He took a sip out of his drink.The two looked at him in confusion again.

His phone rang and he picked it up."Oh no,what should I do?I'm late for work!"He panicked.

Childe looked at the short male."Your shift is today?"he asked.

"Go then."Dottore told him.
He stood up and stood still for a moment.

"Oh,um..."He played with a strand of his hair.The two looked at him in confusion again.
"Where do I work?"He asked shyly."What?"They stared at their friend in disbelief.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"Table six,seven and ten are waiting!"

"Table twelve.Scaramouche!"A chef called him out.He placed the plates topped with leftovers beside the sink."Yes!"He replied.
.
.
.

"Hey.Hey waiter."Someone called.Scaramouche turned to look at the man."Oh,yes?"

"There was a toothpick in our pizza."He pointed at his food,grabbed it and lifted it."We could have gotten hurt.Good thing I noticed.What do you have to say?"

"Uh,well...but..there are no toothpicks in an japanese restaurants..."He corrected.

(I don't really know if dis true I haven't been to Japan.)

The man lifts his knee up and kicked the table.A black haired female went beside Scaramouche and gestured him to step back.

"Excuse me.Is everything okay?"She asked.The girl glanced at him."I'll handle this."She whispered.Someone grabbed the back of his hand and dragged him back."What's wrong with you today?"
-
Scaramouche turned off the vacuum and stared at the female who's wiping the table."Um..Mona..."Someone poked the back of his head and said."It's Ms. Mona."He corrected.

He walked towards her and stood beside her"Ms. Mona,thank you..."She looked at him."A stroke of bad luck today.""No,uh..."

She walked towards another table and started wiping it."I bet it was a setup.Handled it according to the manual,but..."

"Oh,Ms. Mona,your skirt!
She looked behind and adjusted her apron to hide it.

"Are you okay?"
"What happened?"
"Slashed."

"That dick from earlier?"She cursed.

"What now?Do you remember his face?
"No."
The short male walked towards her and grabbed her hand."Come with me."

"Oi,Scaramouche!"

"Take off your skirt."He commanded softly.Mona covered her chest,blush creeping up her cheeks,he realized what he just said and waved his hands in front of him.

"Oh,I'll look at the other way!"

Scaramouche looked away from the girl as she started to take her skirt off (don't be weird) and she covered her lower body with a pink towel.

The male sewed the skirt with a gold thread,making a star shaped design,"This won't take long."He said.

After he finished sewing,he showed it to the female and gave it to her so she could wear it once more.

"Wow,Scaramouche!It looks better than before!"She complimented as he giggled.

"Thank you for saving me today."He smiled warmly at her.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧