❥𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

SOMETHING WAS MISSING

❥ ❝𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐈'𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞

DURING THE WEEK Sayuri's mostly been home by herself while Nanami had to work.

Gojo had bought her a bunch and, I mean, a bunch of new toys and things so Sayuri was never really bored.

This time Gojo was watching her since he had some spare time for the day. While she waited for him to get to the home, she set up tiny snacks and juice in a plastic tea kettle with a floral design from one of her play sets.

Just in time, the doorbell rang once she finished. She opened the door with a big grin, seeing her "Uncle Gojo" ready to spend some time with her.

The two were quick to give each other a tight embrace before going inside.

Sayuri was more excitable when it came to Satoru. Especially since to her, he was like another big kid.

"I got the table ready for a tea party! You gotta wear these, though."

She sat him down to the coffee table in the living room and handed him a tiara and a pin with hello kitty on it.

"Nanamin says I'm not allowed to make tea without his help so instead, there's juice in the cups! Pretend it's tea, okay?"

"Of course." Satoru sat down and watched as she tucked a small napkin in his shirt.

"There's cookies too! See!"

"I see."

She grinned and sat down in front of him. "You have to drink with your pinky out straight, like this!" She grabbed the cup and tiny plate under it, brought it to her lips with her pinky out as she said, and took a small sip.

"My, how elegant."

"Thank youuu! Your turn!" He did the same, with Sayuri making sure he kept his pinky out like she said. "Do I do the same when I eat?"

"Ummm... yeah! Then, we can have a nice conversation." He nodded. "Can I ask you a personal question, Mr. Gojo?"

"Of course!"

"Well actually its a few questions." Satoru nodded with a grin. "Hmm... Do you like your job? Having to fight the um... the monsters?"

"Well, I love my job. I'm the strongest so, those monsters have no chance against me." She smiled a little and leaned in closer. "Do you fight them in the blindfold?"