"Tommy?....you okay?" He asked sounding a little worried.

I nodded, "I'm fine."

He sighed, "Kay...I'm here if you nee-"

"Just go hang out with your friends, okay? I need some time to think..." I interrupted him sounding pretty rude.

He grabbed my hand softly, "Don't be angry with me cause Tubbo isn't here....it's not my fault."

I sighed, "I know....sorry. But please...I want to be alone fight now."

He kissed my hand, "Kay."

He got up and then walked away. Leaving me alone and in thought once again....

I'm sorry Tubs.

Time Skip ~ Arrived at School

I got off the bus. It was earlier than usual, so I decided I'd try and find Tubbo. I would've texted him, but he's usually reading and always has his phone on silent. So I decided I'd check the library first.

"Where you headed?" Ranboo asked as he began to walk along side me.

I sighed, "I'm gonna go find Tubbo.....so I think you should probably....go find some friends to hang out wi-...nevermind. You've got a crowd on its way."

He looked behind us. And sure enough there was a crowd of people following us.

He grabbed my hand, "See you at lunch."

He kissed my hand, winked, and then walked off. I rolled my eyes and continued on my way to the library to find Tubbo.

I really hope I can talk to him before school starts. I want to tell him everything as soon as possible. That way I can be relieved of this guilt.

I finally got to the library. I walked in and saw few students at tables reading and doing work. I looked around for Tubbo and didn't see him. So I decided I'd check through the aisles and see if he was sitting on the bean bags.

No Tubbo.

I was getting a call from Wilbur. It rang loudly and the librarian snapped at me, "Young man! Leave if you are to be making loud noises!"

"Sorry! I was getting a call!" I apologized.

She glared at me and I awkwardly chuckled as I left the library. I answered the phone, "Hey Will, you here with my bag?"

"Yep. And something else." He replied.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" I asked curious.

"I got your backpack and best friend. I drove him here, cause he was looking for you. Now hurry up, I'm in the office." He told me.

Tubbo!

I quickly made my way towards the main office, eager to see and talk to Tubbo.

I got there and there he was. Sitting, talking, and laughing with Will. I sighed and went up to them, "Hey Tubs! Hey Will, thanks for bringing me my bag."

Wilbur stood up handing me my back pack, "Your welcome. I'll be going now."

I nodded, "Alright, I'll see ya."

"Bye Tubbo." Will waved and then walked out.

"So?....where were you this morning?" Tubbo asked with a small faint smile.

"I....I had stayed the night at Ranboo's place." I answered honestly.

He frowned a little, "Cool..."

I nodded, "Uh...yeah."

He cleared his throat, "Well then, I'm gonna go to the libr-"

"Wait!" I interrupted him, "Could we hang out?....I really need to talk to you."

Tubbo looked to the clock that hung in the office, "Do you think 14 minutes will be enough time?"

I shrugged, "I'm not sure.....,but I'd still like to try."

He sighed, "Alright then....where to?"

"How about the stands?...Shouldn't be too many people there." I suggested.

"Sure...let's go." He softly smiled.

I smiled back and we walked together to the stands.

I hope this all goes well....

I can't lose you.

1,122 words
That's it for today ya'll.
Hopefully this made up for yesterday :)
Later Gamers <3