"Your nonna is rolling in her grave right now." He told me and I laughed. "Imagine if she saw this if she was still alive."

"She would send me to a nunnery in Italy, I know that." I joked after closing my laptop.

I was about to say my next thought until I saw Liz texted me. She asked if Andrew and I are still coming to her and Jack's place for dinner. I quickly replied to her saying that we're still on and I continued my conversation with Nonno.

*The Next Day*

After getting off stage, I slightly rushed to the dressing room and changed back into my outfit after taking off my microphone, wig, and costume. I put on the cream colored skirt with light pink roses around it, clipped the back of my white bustier top, and put on my denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up. I know it gives out a 2014/2015 vibe but I'm liking it. I grabbed my bag and headed out of the stage door. I signed a few of the fan's playbills before heading into the car. I told the driver Liz's address and I messaged the gang I was on my way there. Andrew's already at Liz's and Jack's apartment and Liz is telling me that him and Jack are getting along.

I soon got to the apartment building and punched in the code. Liz gave me it so she doesn't have to buzz me in all the time. I just have to ring the doorbell and she'll open the door. I walked up the five flights of stairs since the elevator was broken. When I got to their apartment, I was slightly sweating but I'm used to this since the amount of movement I have to use while performing at concerts.

"Hey! Glad you made it in one piece." Liz greeted me with a hug.

"Me too." I laughed, hugging her back.

"Well, dinner is almost done. Pour yourself a glass of wine, the guys are hanging out at the kitchen bar." She told me and I nodded my head.

I slipped off my shoes and hung my jacket and bag up. I saw Andrew sitting on one of the bar stools and I hugged him from behind.

"Hi Darling, how was the show?" He smiled and turned to kiss and hug me.

"It was fine. Almost missed a cue but overall it was fine." I answered. "Kind of tired. Hey Jack."

"Sup." Jack gave me a nod.

He handed me a glass of wine and I thanked him. I sat down next to Andrew and the four of us went into conversation. Jack and I talked about the tour a little bit and soon it turned into wedding talk. Liz wanted to start looking for wedding and bridesmaid dresses during my month break before the mini tour. Andrew and I also found out that they got the venue in Long Island.

"So, I heard you guys filmed a music video." Liz said as we sat down at the dinner table.

"Yeah, and we have the final finished product." I told them. "We want to see your reactions."

"Oh damn. Why?" Jack asked.

"You'll see." Andrew and I smirked a little before taking a bite out of our steaks.

Throughout dinner, Andrew and Jack listened to antics that Liz and I did when we were kids. Ever since we started kindergarten, we've been friends ever since. We've been through so much shit together. She's the second longest friend I know. Jake is the first since we've been friends since birth. Our parents met each other in college and became really close friends. We still remained close friends even when his family moved to Baltimore. He may look intimidating on the outside with the amount of tattoos he has but he's actually a softie once you get to know him. Liz on the other hand is a little ball of energy. It's hard trying to catch up to her when she's riled up. I somehow managed to keep up though, surprisingly.

"So, ready for this?" I asked the couple as I set up the camera.

"I'm three glasses of wine in, I'm ready." Liz replied while we let out a chuckle.

"Same." Jack agreed.

"Alright." Andrew clicked the space bar.

Andrew and I sat across from them, out of the camera frame, and laughed at their reactions. When it got to the bedroom scene, Liz looked at us with wide eyes while Jack accidentally choked on his wine.

"We must pray for the soul of Bella Marie Romano." Liz and Jack held hands together to look like they were praying.

"We knew that Andrew could get it. He's an attractive man." Andrew gave a confused look at Liz's statement but we continued to listen. "Bella though, god damn. I knew you were hot but that music video made you hotter."

We laughed and thanked them. I closed the laptop and we talked for a little bit about Kara's birthday coming up before we headed home.

A/N- Aye, we got over 500 reads! Thanks!