Chapter 6

Mark and YugYeom were still wrestling on the ground, ignoring the two as they spoke about some grown-up concept. The two were giggling loudly. Tickling each other and wrestling for dominance like little kids. Mark was ruffling the younger's hair when another recognizable accent called out to them. "Hyungs!" The youngest member of their group called, smiling widely as he ran towards them. He'd been the most excited about meeting his same age friend again. Having all his Hyungs' cooing over someone else had been upsetting at first, but now that he'd interacted with YugYeom he understood the feelings.

Jaebeom was the first to greet the younger, giving him a wide smile and a gentle hug, before shoving him towards the boys fighting on the ground. The shrieks, curses, and racious laughter from the three caused most people to turn towards them. However none of them cared as they just carried on.

"It's good to hear him laugh." YugYeom's brother commented. His smile utterly fond as he watched from the bench. This caught Jaebeom's attention, turning to look at the older man. His thoughts of the youngest being anything other than adorably excitable, not able to form. "Lately when Mark-ah meets up with Yuggie-ah, he's been quiet and it takes a bit longer for Yuggie-ah to draw him out. I've tried inviting him to our apartment, allowing him somewhere to go, but you know how he is." He motioned with his head, Mark was in between YugYeom and BamBam. He was pinned down on both sides as they tickled him the youngsters laughing maniacally. The American male hadn't been himself in weeks and now that it had been mentioned, even Jaebeom had been subconsciously trying to coax his Hyung out of his shell more and more.

Jaebeom stared at his Hyung, thinking back to when he'd arrived at the park and Mark's look of defeat as he was lost in thought. The dark cloud that had been hanging over his head now being forced away by the power that YugYeom seemed to carry, even Jaebeom felt better just by seeing the boy. His anxiety about their debut forgotten.

"BamBam-ah, I sent you over here to retrieve them, not join in." The annoyed voice of Jun-Young, BamBam's manager, called. He was taller than Seung-hoon, and had thick muscles that he wasn't afraid to use if it meant wrangling the energetic Thai boy. He'd picked up and carried all of them at least once, BamBam and Jackson found it entertaining often trying to get him to do it again, while Jaebeom and YoungJae just hung limply in the hopes of being more difficult, Mark had stopped talking for a week after the incident and wouldn't tell anyone why, whereas JinYoung had simply glared at the man until he'd been apologized to.

Jun-Young wore his black leather jacket over a tan Henley and a pair of blue jeans. He looked relaxed as he took in the sunny weather and mess of limbs on the grass. His lips were pulling up into a slight smile, there was something so endearing about seeing the boys enjoying their time away from the company. They'd been working non-stop the last three weeks and deserved a break.

"Ah, Hyungnim." Jaebeom greeted, bowing respectfully to the elder. This brought attention to the man sitting next to him on the bench, who had been silent as he watched the man approach. Standing from the bench he gave a bow, then snapped his fingers twice.

This caused all three boys to freeze as YugYeom's brother turned from them leaving. The young man scrambled to his feet and gave a smile in the direction he'd just been. Taking off after his brother with shouts of ice cream and ramyun. This left the three trainees and the manager all watching after them.

Mark got to his feet first, helping BamBam up, before he silently started to make his way back towards the direction Jun-Young had come from. Jaebeom was shocked, but hurried to catch up, while BamBam gave his best puppy dog eyes to his manager asking for forgiveness and trying to shift the blame to Jaebeom.