♡Echo♡

Y/N POV:  Kyūseishu was taken to a different room by Kokushibo.  I found it too quiet, it gave me goosebumps.  I hope shes ok.  Kokushibo wouldnt just kill her right away, right?

I've stayed here long enough to know he wouldn't just kill a random girl with how much I begged.  But I noticed when he was carrying us Kyūseishu was supporting herself as if he wasnt even holding onto her. 

Should I go look for them?  I got up.  I started to walk towards the door before it was slammed open.  There stood Kokushibo dragging Kyūseishu by her long brown hair.  He looked at me and threw Kyūseishu towards to bed.  The back of her head collided with the bed frame.  I scrambled over to Kyūseishu and held her close.  I felt a cold stare at me.  Ignoring it I focused on Kyūseishu more.  Her wounds were bandaged but her back and legs had scratches all over.  I assume its from being dragged across wood flooring.  "Y/N."  His voice echoed.  I didnt look or nod at him.  But he continued.  "Dont touch her.  Shes filth and will ruin you."  I protested.  "Will ruin me!?  Your the one who kidnapped me and barely let's me out!! If anyone were to ruin me!! It would have been YOU!"  I looked over to him. 

He walked over to me and yanked me away from Kyūseishu.  "If you want to speak to me like that,  then you might aswel go to a different.  Smaller room." He paused "Let's see how you manage with out me and all this space."  He finished.  I hope he fucking leaves me there to die!  "I would rather  be dead then be NEAR YOU!!"  I Spat at him.  A door appeared infront of us, he opened it and soon I was in a small room,  a futon, a notebook and ink, and a small bag full fruit,  "You'll stay here until I decide to let you out"  he spoke before slamming the door shut.  Everything echoed, I could hear his heavy footsteps and Kyūseishus cries.  It really sucked.  But I wasnt just going to beg to be let out just yet.  I wasnt going to let him think I was a weak girl.  No way.  I'm way stronger that.  It felt like hours, and probably was.  I wrote in the notebook describing what sounds I heard and who I thought they were,

Cries- Kyūseishu
Groans- Akaza
Laughter- Douma
Heavy footsteps- Kokushibo
Glass shattering- probably Kokushibo.
I'm not sure.

I looked around the small room, more like closet.  I saw a vent,  I put my ear against it and heard whispers,  "Where are y-you... Y/N"  I heard a few sniffles "It hurts so much"  I heard a loud thump, maybe they landed on their vent?  I'm sure its Kyūseishu.  I spoke.  "Kyūseishu?.."  I heard a gasp and soon after a "Y/N!! Please!! C-come ba-ck!!"  I stay silent "I cant..."  I whispered to her.  I heard her choke on a sob "It hurts.  Plea-..."  She went silent.  I waited a bit before i got up.  I just layed down onto the futon waiting for anyone to come out.  I heard many things.  I could see bloody foot prints just outside the door.   I watch everything i could under the door,  i saw 2 sets of feet walking by quickly.  one stopped then followed the other.  "aka..za."  I whispered,  "and... debrooah?  n..o. may-"  A voice cut me off "Douma!"  Someone spoke "more like idiot"  Another voive said,  Douma and Akaza,  "Oh akaza!! lets go train together! maybe i can help you get stronger!!"  Douma said happily "yeah..  No."  Akaza replied.  "akaza.  If a higher rank tells you to do something. you follow it"  Another voice said,  Kokushibo.  the one person I DIDNT want to talk to,  or even see.   "Go now."  He finished.  I saw one set of feet lift off the ground,  odd.  I saw douma walk away.  I sat up and crawled over to the door and pressed on it.  trying my best to make it sure so he couldnt open it.  Which, of course.  failed.  He easily pushed the door open,  I quickly went to a corner right next to the door.  Thinking that he wouldnt see me,  which was stupid because he looked down right away,  right at me,  into my eyes.

"Kyūseishu is fine.  but thats not what im here for."  he paused.  I curled up slightly.  I felt his hot breathe against my face.  A hand forced my face to look at him,  the tips of our noses touching.  I waited for him to do something,  I wish he would just stab me.

I felt cold lips against my forehead.  "Your just going to be in here for a bit more."  He spoke,  his arms wrapped around me,  "but dont be surprised if the girl has more wounds.  she took your punishments.  Doesnt mean your getting off completely free though."  He stood up.  Tears started to form in my eyes.  Was that what Kyūseishu meant when she said it hurts?  He spoke again,  "goodbye Y/N, I love you."  I mumbled something back "I hope you forget about me"  It was then quiet.  "I wont love,"  He said before leaving.  I waited a bit before moving.  I stood up and walked over to the small bag of fruits.  I took out an orange and peeled it.  I popped one slice into my mouth.  It was sour yet sweet at the same time.  I finished the orange then grabbed a peach,  I took a bite into it.  It melted onto my tongue. (idk i never tried peaches srry)  I finished the peach and placed the remaining of it onto the orange skin.  I wish I had different food,  but I dont want to be babied by HIM.  I layed down and closed my eyes.  A smell of flowers filled the room before I fell asleep.

YAY FINALLY A STORY UPDATE!!

IM THINK I SHOULD MAKE OTHER SHIPS INTO THIS?  LEAVE SOME SHIPS IN THE REPLYS AND ILL TRY TO PICK 1-3!!

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING RECENTLTY 💀  I HAVENT EVEN BEEN BUSY LMAO-  IVE JUST BEEN LAYZYY  SORRY  ANYWAYS BYEEE <3  ILL TRY TO UPLOAD TMR,