❣Locked❣

3rd Person POV:  

Kokoshibo left Y/N in his room,  after telling her that ONE drawer is off limits.  So what did Y/N do after he left?  Well...  She tried to open it, ofcourse.  Y/N grabbed anything card like to try and open it.  Nothing worked.  So she decided she would go looking around, outside of his room.  She slipped on some socks and went to the door.  Y/N grabbed the doorknob and tried to open the door the led outside.  Locked.  She pushed, pulled,  and slammed onto it.

Nothing worked,  **Did he upgrade the door or something!? I WANT OUT.  I NEED TO SEE WHATS IN THAT DRAWER.** Once again, Y/N walked backwards and.

.

.

.

CrAAcK

.

.

.

Y/N walked back just in time before the door fell where she was once stading.  **Luck is on my side.** Y/N thought as she smirked.  She walked out struting her stuff ( like the bad bitch you are bestie ) and she started to look around.  She sadly didnt get anywhere too far as the rooms kept changing.  Y/N got onto a raling and jumped down to a different platform.  She opened her eyes and flicked her hair,  **Im just TOO good.**  She thought.  She looked around and saw a female sitting infront of her,  facing away.  Y/N saw the females long hair and part of a black ( ? ) kimono.  **eh?-** Y/N walked beside the girl and leaned to see her face.  The females eyes were covered by her bangs so Y/N moved her bangs with her index finger.  When Y/N saw the females one eye.  She freaked out.  Yes Kokushibo has THREE sets of eyes but ONE eye is way more weirder,  in Y/N opinion of course.  Y/N started to back away from the female who was now staring at her.  She backed into a railing and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flomfp!

Y/N landed on Kokushibos fluffy bed.  Her head bounced against the black pillow she always layed on.  At that point Y/N just thought about what just happened **did she have ONE eye?  am I in another dream?  Is that drawer still locked?  Should i try to find something again?  That girl had nice smooth hair.** Y/NS mind went back to the drawer.  "THE DRAWER." Y/N whisper yelled.  It was open?  She didnt know how but it was,  so of course she walked over to the now open drawer and went digging inside.  She came across a little red box.  She shaked the box and heard something move inside.  Y/N opened the box... What Y/N saw would forever be trapped in her mind.

Authors Note:  HAHA CLIFFHANGER LOSERS.  ANYWAYS I TOTS FORGOT ABT THIS AND SORRY ITS SHORT.  BUT I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS BADLY WRITEN CHAPTER!   TYSM FOR 400 READS BTW.  ILL TRY MAKING A LITTLE EXTRA ATER NEXT CHAPTER.  MAYBE A CUTE LITTLE MINI BOOK?  AD THEN BACK TO OUR NORMAL CHAPTERS?  WHAT DO YOU THINK?   LEAVE A COMMENT!

Boost:  what do you think Y/N found?

New characters: Nakime <3

Word count: 491