Tae Young x Male Reader

Requested by: @cockandballtorturw

If you have a request please do not request it here and put it in the request page (it's just so I can put things in order)

•Name's POV:•
All my life I have felt insecure of my face. Insecure to the structure of my face to the colour of my eyes, so I often wore a mask, this mask would cover my whole face and mask expressions for me around my small amount of friends as most people found me weird or stupid.
No one has seen my face, except for my mum of course, but other than that, i was a lost identity.
I was tired from all the practice I had to do, I was in the group 4Town and we just had to do a couple of hours dance practice, and then we had to complete a music video, it was tiring..
I was at home and it was currently snowing in the middle of the night, I took off my mask as I breathed in the fresh air, finally not being hit by my warm breath, I turn off the mask and set it on my table, placing the charger in its faucet and got into bed, sighed and closed my eyes, sleep was taking over as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

I was walking with my head down, my mask masking an emotionless expression as I stared at the floor, "Hey! [Name]!" I heard my voice being called out, I jumped slightly and turned to see Tae Young: my crush and best friend.
"Oh! Tae! Hey, how are you?" I asked, "I'm alright! You?" He asked with a small smile, I hummed and nodded, we both began to head to some random place, "so, I was thinking maybe we could go grab coffee and then go on a massive shopping trip." Tae listed as I nodded, "doesn't sound all too bad. Let's spend loads of money!" I cheered, "Yeah!" Tae cheered back, we both ran towards the market place and went to the closest shop, Dineen Coffee Co. Was the first we seen.
We went in and sat ourselves down in the fancy looking café, obviously people were staring at us and taking sneaky pictures of us, we weren't stupid to notice it all but we just ignored it and continued on with our evening, "hello, what can I get for you two?" A waitress came up to us, "I'd like a white coffee please. You [Name]?" Tae asked, "I'll just have some tea/coffee/hot chocolate please." I ordered, the woman nodded and walked away, "so what shop do you want to go to first?" I asked, Tae shrugged, "not sure, haven't thought that far yet, I was just hoping to walk around and see if we find anything new." Tae hummed, tapping his chin which made me chuckle, "how about we go to some cheap shop and then some really expensive ones?" I suggested, "yeah sure." Tae bobbed his head side ways, "hey you think they have any kids colouring things in here?" Tae asked and began looking around, I laughed as I shook my head, suddenly the drinks came out and placed gently in front of us, "enjoy." The waitress said, "thanks." Both me and Tae thanked the woman as she nodded and walked away, as we continued to chat about stuff and gossiped about loads of stuff a young child came up to us, "excuse me." The young child said, we looked down and noticed it was a young boy, "yes?" I asked, "I-I was wondering if you could sign my hat? You two are my favourite band members." The boy whispered, obviously a bit shy, I chuckled as I nodded, "do you possibly have a pen we could use?" I asked the boy, "oh! Let me ask my mama." He said and ran off, "cute kid." Tae smiled, "yeah. Hey maybe we could have one just like that." I looked at Tae as he blushed and kicked my leg from under the table, "AH!" I yelped and held my leg, "jeez! I was just playin'" my mask masked that I was crying which made Tae laugh even more, soon enough the kid came back with a pen and we sighed off the hat on different sides of the hat, me on the left side, Tae on the right side, the kid was overjoyed and ran back to his mum.
We soon pay for our drinks and walk out, as we were walking I felt something cold under my mask..

It all happened so fast, I get co air rush all over my face as my eyes were soon blinded by the light, my mask

Has been removed.

I grunted as i allowed my eyes to adjust, everyone was staring at me, even Tae, he wouldn't stop staring, I looked up and saw the culprit of my reveal, it was a teenage boy who was laughing and pointing at me, I growled as I walked up to the boy and pushed him back making him tumble back a bit as I quickly snatched my mask back, Tae came up and slapped the boy and we both ran, laughing our little heads off.
"Why'd you knew your face so closed off for so long?! You look.. amazing." Tae complimented, his eyes were wide and sparkling, I smiled as I looked away from him, "I've always felt insecure of myself I suppose." I explained, Tae nodded, "I'll keep it a secret if you want me to." Tae suggested, "well.. I might as well show the rest of our friends." I sighed as we stopped.

"You still look handsome though." Tae whispered as I chuckled.