Tyler x fem reader

Requested by: @Flor1128

If you have a request please do not request it here and put it in the request page (it's just so I can put things in order)

•No Ones POV:•
[Name] [Last Name]. You classical new teenage girl who is non other siblings with one of the 4 Townies siblings. Guessed yet? Yup! It's non other than Aaron Z. You were popular yourself, you didn't have a group like your brother dis though.
You did solo's and rarely did concerts, that's why when you did do concerts, it would be a miracle and everyone around the world rush to buy tickets since it is a once in a life time opportunity kinda thing.

•Name's POV:•
I was woken up from my nap as I felt myself being shaken awake, I looked towards the culprit to see it was my older brother, "Aaroooon, why are you waking me up so early.." you pouted as I spared a glance at the clock on the wall, seeing that it was 5:30 in the morning.
"[Name] we both have a concert to go to." He chuckled, "we all need to practice and set everything up before we start." He sat at the edge of the bed knowing how stubborn I can be in the morning, "why start so early if we need to do it so late." I rolled away from him, "because the sooner the better. Now get up or else I'll get my basket ball to do it." He got up and walked out closing the door behind him. I turned towards the door and glared at it before throwing my blanket away, I was now wide awake but I mostly got up because I didn't want his basketball to hit my face.. like last time.
I rubbed my face to rid of the tiredness and began to get dressed.

(You don't have to wear this! Just thought it was cute)

Time skip

"Robaire!" I cheered as I quickly ran into his arms, "oh it's been so long since I've seen you all." I hugged Robaire tightly, Robaire laughed and wrapped his arms around me and spun me around, "Oh [Name] it's great to see you again. We were overjoyed to hear you were doing a concert tonight!" Robaire smiled as he placed me back down, my brother glared at Robaire, "don't worry Aaron, I see him as a brother." I patted my brothers shoulder in reassurance.
"Hey what about us?" Tae Young and the others pouted, I giggled and ran into a group hug.

So, soon we had helped preform in front of each other and learned our dance moves and when we had spare time we used it to talk and catch up. Soon we all got in a car and drove off.
"Wow [Name], you have triple more amount of tickets than we have. Everyone's excited for you. Maybe you should preform first?" Jesse said as he held a piece of paper in his hand. "Really?" I asked nervously. "Yup. Do you guys agree?" Jesse asked, everyone nodded or replied with "hell yeah!"

We made it to the stadium as I was hooked up to wings as I was put in a long cloudy outfit with a long apron with stars on it + being see through.
I could hear the crowd shouting and screaming outside while I was under the stage, "ready lol' sis?" My brother asked, reading his hand on my shoulder as I nodded to him. "As ready as I'll ever be." I said confidently, everyone then hugged me, "good luck out there." I heard everyone mumbled and then let go.
The audience screamed even louder as the lights went out and the platform I was on began to rise, I began to sing.