Chapter 2

Izu's POV

I was surprised when I found out one of the teachers were All Might. This was the second day of school and I was already bored. Thankfully so far no one has asked what my quirk was. I do not know if anyone will find out later today however. All Might told us to get into our hero outfits for training today so that is what I did. The main part of the suit was a bit loose and the perfect temperature for my body for any type of weather. The fabric is water and fire proof pluse is a type of fabric that stitches itself back together.

The main color is black. The only other color is from my boots and gloves which are both green with a bit of a scale design. I have secret pockets throughout the hero outfit as well which are for my first aid kit and support weapons. I put my hood up that has a faint hint of green before putting on the special type of mask on. The mask will help me breath in any situation with a gas involved which does not look as if the mask was that type of one as well as in any situation.

I also had green visors for some other situations other than to store information. I was the one who made all of my hero suit so the heros have not seen my hero suit until now. I was one of the first ones done so I went to where we would meet up. When the remaining students finally came out I had a feeling that at least some of them will change throughout our time here. Not long after All Might came and used notecards to tell us about the lesson.

He then proceeded to have us pick a team by taking out a ball, that has a letter on it, out of a box. I was stuck with Uraraka which I did not care for about the pairing. I thought how interesting that we get to go against Kacchan and Iida. "So Midoriya what will the plan be." "Kacchan will be the one to go after me so you will have to find the bomb. I advise you to use the vents and to be very quiet." She was surprised about the partial plan. "How will I fight Iida since I know he will not have anything in the room."

"Use things that is on you to help or even go to another room get some things and use that." She was ok with the plan for now. When we got to go into the building I helped Uraraka into the vents before closing it back just in time to hear an explosion. He was about to hit me with one until I dodged the explosion. He was not happy. He went for another hit to which I used the smoke to hide in enough to enlarge my bo staff and went behind him.

He did not notice until I hit his pressure point enough to paralyze him for a few minutes. I used that time to put the capture tape on him. "Bakugo is out." I heard from the speakers. Just them Uraraka said something. "Good job anyway please help we are on the fifth floor and the only door that is open." "On my way." I started to run to the new destination which I made under three minutes. Uraraka was about to get captured herself if I did not hit Iida with the staff. He then looked at me from the hit.

He was about to punch me until I used a technique that makes me look invisible. This surprised them both. The other on the camera still saw me though because I made sure this did not look as if the technique was a quirk. Since I did not really want to fight, I just went over to the other side of the bomb before dropping the technique and touching the fake bomb. Iida was surprised when we heard that the hero team won. On the way back to the monitoring room I untied Kacchan and took off his quirk canceling bracelet I had put on him.

The sad thing was when everyone now notice what the bracelet was and finally knew Kacchan had one on for him not to escape. "So who can tell me who the best was for this exercise." Mina was the only one to raise her hand. "Yes Mina." "Was the person Midoriya." I knew All Might tried to not look beat about this situation. "Mostly yes. Now what was the problems about the exercise." Momo was the one to raise her hand and he allowed her to say the answer.

"When Bakugo took off by himself and did not listen to his partner. Uraraka and Midoriya planned to be apart for a bit since they knew Bakugo would go after Midoriya mainly by himself." "That is correct Yaoyorozu." The rest of the class was not entirely easy to listen to since I was writing down notes. I was just happy no one talked to me during the time. Nothing much else had happen that day which was honestly very boring in my option. The school work was to easy in my opinion since I get my homework done during class.

Night time by nine that time I went to do my vigilante route. Eraser Head found me two hours after I started my vigilante work. "Uchū neko I want to ask you something." I gave Shota a bit of a glare. "How do I know this is not some sort of a trap." "I have not tried to catch you right." I sighed knowing he was correct. "Fine go ahead because we do not have all night." "Why did you decide to be a vigilante?" I was a bit hesitant about answering the question and I knew he knows that I was hesitant.

Word count: 1003