Lazer tag

When we got to the Lazer tag place everyone got out and we headed in.

"I call being on Milly's team", I yelled over all the loud noise.

"Dude no fair why can't I be on Milly's team", Matt asked me while giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Um because she's my best friend who I brought", I said answering his question.

"Ryn's right Matt", Nick said.

"Dude whose side are you even on?", Matt sounded a little hurt when he said that.

"I'm obviously on Ryn's side Matt", Nick said.

"Ryn,Nick and I are on a team, Matt and Chris are on a team.", Milly said with a smile on her face.

"three on two is so not fair Ryn" Matt and Chris said together.

"well cry about it then, it wouldn't be even unless one of sat out and im not sitting out", I said while giving them the death stare.

"She is right, now can we stop arguing and start playing?", Milly asked.

"YEAH LETS START!", Nick screamed with excitement.

Once we all have our gear on we headed in. Milly, Nick and I headed towards the back so we could hide from Matt and Chris and get them out first. As I was turning the corner Chris came out of nowhere and tried to shoot me but missed his shot, so I shot him and got him out.

"HA! suck it loser!", I said while flipping him off.

"OH shut up you only hit me because my gun wasn't working."

"Sure bud whatever floats your boat."

"Keep acting like that and I won't tell you where Matt is."

"Okay fine I'm sorry Chris, now can you pretty please with a cherry on top tell me where Matt is?"

"did you really think I was going to tell you where he was? I just wanted you to apologize."

"CHRIS! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!"

"NO it definitely is."

"ugh whatever, I'm going to go find Mils maybe she found Matt"

"good luck sis, and watch your back!"

After my lovely little conversation with Chris I left him to go find Mils. When I found her she was sitting on the floor behind a block.

"Mils you good?"

"yeah I'm just waiting for Matt to come over here so I can shoot him."

"Okay, have you seen nick?"

"um yeah, Matt ended up getting him out, so he left to go get some pizza."

"Okay. so it's just you, me and Matt left then."

"tag team him?"

"you betcha."

Me and Milly left from behind the block quickly and quietly. I went to the left and Milly went straight. "AHHHH!" I heard milly scream. I quickly left from my spot to see her on the floor with Matt standing next to her.

"Haha! I got you out."

"so not fair Matt! now help me up!"

"you got it princess."

"HEY MATT!", I yelled getting his attention.

"Hey Ryn what-"

I shot him in the chest before he could finish his sentence.

"HAHA! I GOT YOU OUT! THATS FOR CALLING MY FRIEND PRINCESS!"

"UGH I CANT BELIVE ME AND CHRIS LOST!"

"Well you better believe it, cause it just happened loser!", Milly said while high-fiving me.

"Come on mils let's go get some pizza.", I said while we were heading out.

After our very intense game of Lazer tag we all sat down at the table and grabbed some pizza. "So did you kids have fun?", dad asked us all. "Of course we did Mr.sturniolo!", Milly said with a mouthful of pizza. "Well good I'm glad you all had fun"

"Hey dad?", I asked him.

"What's up Ryn?"

"Can milly stay the night?"

"I don't see why not."

"THANKS DAD YOUR THE BEST EVER!"

"Just doing my job."