Part 1 ||The beginning||

This is the story of Giyuu tomioka, now most of you know that he has water breathing, however in this story that's not the case. In this story Giyuu has Thunder breathing, unlike Kaigaku and Zenitsu, he's able to use all forms of Thunder breathing. In this story he's 15 and is not yet a hashira. Enjoy!

It all starts when Giyuu was 10, his parents had passed away so he had no home. He was walking in his village untill he saw Jigoro. At first Giyuu didn't trust Jigoro, however, Jigoro took Giyuu in and trained him with Zenitsu and Kaigaku. However, the story begins 5 years later...

Giyuu: Well, time for training I guess.
He sighed and woke up Zenitsu, but he didn't care much for Kaigaku since he was always mean to Him and Zenitsu

It was a normal day of training...Until...

Kaigaku: Y'know what...I'm tired of training under you punks...If I can't be the Thunder hashira myself, then I'm leaving to become a demon!

Everyone was quiet as Kaigaku ran away...

Zenitsu's POV: Damn it...Why'd he leave? Is it...because of me...? He would've become a great Thunder hashira...

Giyuu stood in silence and continued training with Zenitsu

4 months passed and Zenitsu was proposing to a girl who claimed to have a Fience. And that's when they met Tanjiro

Giyuu: *Sigh* Come on Zenitsu...She already said she's not interested...

Zenitsu: ILL MARRY HER IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!

Girl: OH NO YOU WONT

Tanjiro had heard their screaming all the way from the valley. So he went to go check it out.

Tanjiro: It's this...wa...yyyy-

Zenitsu kept screaming and asking if the girl would marry him, so the girl hit him and ran away

Zenitsu: NOOOOO MY WIFEE

Giyuu: ...Hm? Oh...hello

Tanjiro: Hello! Sorry if I'm interrupting something...

Giyuu: No, it's okay.

Tanjiro: Alright! Wanna be friends?

Giyuu: ...Sure...

And so...their journey begins...