METHOD #1: kamome academy

IN THE DINING HALL, the whole L/N family had gathered for their late evening supper

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

IN THE DINING HALL, the whole L/N family had gathered for their late evening supper.

Each family member sat around the golden-adorned table, platters of food their mother had just cooked neatly fixed on the rotating tray in the middle.

The light of the glittering chandelier shone from above, into the second-year middle schooler's gleaming, firm eyes. She stood tall with her shoulders back, chest puffed out. Right ahead of her entire family.

She mustered up a drawn out breath.

"Otou-san."

"Okaa-san."

"Nee-chan."

"Nii-chan."

"Icchan."

Y/N gave each relative an individual curt nod as she called them out one-by-one.

"I have decided that I will be going to Kamome Academy once I graduate from middle school."

In milliseconds after she announced it, the family transformed into a clutter.

Akino, her father, choked out the cold water he drank from his glass, coughing out short ugly wheezes.

Haruka, her mother, sprang out of her chair and rushed to aid Akino, rubbing his back and taking away his cup.

Natsumi, the oldest child and oldest daughter of the L/N family, erupted into laughter, slapping her hand on her lap. Y/N had no clue if the college student was laughing at her or her parents.

Sho, Y/N's older brother, remained to scoop the leftover rice in his bowl, who probably didn't even hear what she had said. Even if he did, he most likely wouldn't care less.

And at last, Itsuki—Icchan, Y/N's youngest brother (and favourite brother), held his arms up in a victory 'V', jumping up and down in his white arm chair in support of her sister.

Favourite for a reason.

Once the family had settled into what was as close to as an appropriate amount of calm, Haruka spoke first.

"Honey," she went back to her seat. "Why go to a school that's 20 minutes away, when you could be at the one that's just down the street?"

Natsumi held in a snort. "It's cause of some boy she met a few days ago." She shook her head in amusement. "He's from Kamome. By the way, congrats Y/N-chan on finding a guy. I knew you could do it."

"Why would a boy from Kamome Academy be near Kikuba?" Akino asked, the look on his face becoming more distressed. "Y/N, a boy going near a school over 20 minutes away must be up to trouble." he gasped once an obscene image popped into his mind. "Oh, no. DID THAT BOY DO SOMETHING TO YOU? I WILL-"