Which is why you were now driving to the restaurant that Daisuke gave to you, to meet him for lunch. If he was anything like your father, you knew he wouldn't take no for an answer— you couldn't very well have the likes of him sliming around the Suna household.

After leaving the kids in the care of their mother, who was more than enthusiastic about spending time with her children, you dressed appropriately for the occasion— despite making it your mission to tell Daisuke Sano to kindly fuck off. If you wanted him to take you seriously, you needed to put on your 'professional' mask; it was one you despised, but fitting for dealing with men such as him.

Your fingers gripped the steering with with such ferocity that your nails almost damaged the pristine leather— after a few pep talks and deep breaths, you arrived at your destination.

(This is similar to how I picture Daisuke to look like — just so you have a reference to imagine; source is Kang Tae Mu from The Office Blind Date manhwa !)

Pulling up the valet at the most exquisitely fancy restaurant you can imagine, you hand over your keys to the attendant and head through the sparkling glass doors— a man dressed formally holds it open for you, welcoming your presence with a smile as he directs you the hostess's podium.

You don't hesitate to roll your eyes at such a blatant display to flaunt his wealth, as if it would even make the slightest of differences— though, could you really expect anything less?

"How may I help you?" The hostess greets you politely— her tall, model-esque body perfectly encapsulates the atmosphere of such a posh restaurant.

"I'm meeting someone here, Mr. Sano?"

Her eyes immediately widen as she checks her list extensively. "Your name?" She asks, eyes never leaving the paper in her beautifully manicured hands.

"Y/n L/n."

Placing some sort of scribble onto the sheet, she finally looks up at you before offering a friendly smile; "Right this way, Ms. L/n."