"So uh, the rehearsals don't start until 2 weeks from now. So um, why are you here now?" I asked, trying my hardest not to sound rude. She looked at me, confused.

"Auntie Kiesha, ain't tell yall?" She asked.

"Tell us what?" She looked took her black iPhone out of her back pocket. It had a monsters inc case, the eyes were gems. It was a pretty hot case if you asked me. She dialed a number and pressed speaker.

"Hello?" Kiesha's voice said on the other line.

"Auntie, im at the conjunction house right now, and they have no clue who I am," She said.

"Hm, I left 4 messages on somebody's phone. I forgot who though," she said, "I guess they didn't check they phone."

"Oh oka-"

"Dammit, Money! Why you keep forgetting the words. Ugh, we gone run it again. I gotta go Sarah, i'll talk to you later. Tell the boys I said hi," Sarah hung up the phone and placed it back in her back pocket. She looked at me.

Who would Kiesha call out of the four of us? Who was the one she trusted the mo-

"Prod, did Kiesha call you!?" I yelled, walking to the kitchen. I could hear Sarah behind me.

"I don't know, but I did get 4 new voicemails this morning," he answered. He looked up and watched Sarah.

"Hey, Kiesha's niece, right?" Ray asked.

"Yes sir," she answered. He chuckled and hopped off of the counter.

"Im RayRay, Ray 2wice if ya nasty," he said, winking at her teasingly. She giggled. Prod grabbed Ray's arm and pulled him out the kitchen.

"Well come on Ray2wice, lets go get my phone," he said. She looked at them as they trotted past them.

"So, is their anywhere I can put my bags?" She asked

"Uh, yeah come on," I said. I grabbed her bags for her and we walked up the stairs. Yeah, im chivalrous, ladies ; ).

I opened my bedroom door.

"Mae, you gotta roommate!" I yelled. She poked her head out of my closet.

"Hi, im Megan, but you can call me Mae," she introduced. She went back in my closet.

~Sarah P.o.v~

I looked around the room as Roc closed the door. My eyes landed on the closet. What could she be doing in there?

I made my way to the closet and walked it. I looked around. Damn, this was huge. I saw her throwing on a pink satin button shirt, with pearls lined up on the collar. I raised an eyebrow.

"Yo," I said. She jumped, out of surprise and looked at me. She smiled.

"Hey," she greeted. I moved more in the closet and sat down on a step stool. I looked around. It looked like one side was all Roc's and the other side was her's.

"Im Sarah, MB's new back - up dancer," I said.

"Im Roc's twin sister," She replied. She flipped threw, a pile of jeans. I now realized she was wearing the pink shirt, I mentioned earlier and boy shorts. She looked over towards me.

"You wanna go to this party with me, tonight?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, sure, why not? This is my first night back in L.A,"

~Prodigy P.o.v~

"Well damn, what is this? A famiky reunion?" I asked, watching as Ray set his phone down.

"Man, you got a problem with my aunt?" He asked, teasingly. I rolled over on his bed.

"Nah, ya aunt cool. But with all these girls in the house that don't know about us, how we suppose to do the nasty?" I asked. He looked at me and then walked towards me. I rolled back over and he got on top of me, kissing me. He slowly kissed down my neck and bit the top of my shirt. He brought his lips back up.

"You know, Megan, Prod. She not staying in this house tonight. Plus she most likely gone take Sarah with her, and Chevy def' gone want to go," Ray said, he moved closer to my ear.

"Which mean we can do whatever we want tonight," he whispered, planting a kiss on my ear.

~Princeton P.o.v~

"Prince get dressed,",Roc said as he came into into my room.

"Why?" I asked, as I dug threw my drawers.

"I wanna take you out tonight," he answered. I looked at him.

He wants to take me out? He's never done that before.

"Where to?" I asked, suspiciosly. He shrugged.

"Just be dressed by 7," he left my room again.

....

4+ Comments / Votes For Next Chapter .

•Should There Be Any Rated R Business In The Next Chapter?•