Playing Games (Mindless Behavior BoyxBoy

Just a heads up for everybody reading this book :

This is a BoyxBoy Mindless Behavior story !

There will be Rated R scenes!

Ya' don't like that kinda stuff? Don't R E A D!

Its as simple as that.

Again this is a Rated R Mindless Behavior (As in Prodigy, RocRoyal, RayRay && Princeton) BoyxBoy L O V E Story !

Don't Like, Don't R E A D .

Now on to the story.

Enjoy ¥

...

Author P.o.v

"Roc, get up, we in L.A," Princeton said, as he gently pushed on Roc. RayRay laughed, almost dropping his bag as he pulled it out from above his seat.

"Good luck tryna wake him up," Prince glared at his two pigtailed friend.

"How about you go catch up with Prod, dick shït," Ray laughed again, as he threw one of his bags over his shoulder and dragged the other one behind him, leaving the private plane.

"Roc!" Prince yelled, giving him one violent push. Roc only groaned. Prince smiled. He knew exactly what would wake him up. He slowly eased his hand down Roc's stomach and lingered his fingers around the top of his pants.

He watched the expression on Roc's face. He loved the way he bit his bottom lip, and tilted his head to the side. His minty breath blew softly in Prince's face. Prince inhaled deeply.

He pushed his fingers under Roc's pants. He felt his pubic hair as he got closer to Roc Jr. A sigh escaped Roc's mouth. Prince moved closer, unconsciously. He wanted to see, to hear everything Roc said and did.

His hand gripped around Roc's dick and he slowly pumped his hand up. Roc's eyes flickered open as he moaned, huskily. Prince took off his shades with his other hand allowing Roc to look into his eyes.

"Prince..." Roc moaned, lust deep in his eyes. Prince pressed his thumb down on the head. Roc's back arched a bit.

"Yo Prince, Roc come on," Prince's hand pulled out of Roc's pants. He placed his shades back on and then picked up his bags. Walter,made, his way back in the plane.

"Come on, we're in L.A," Prince walked past Walter, with a smile on his face.

Roc glared at Prince's back, as he got up and grabbed his bags. He stormed past Walter.

W/ {Pray}

Ray watched as Prodigy danced in front of him. He could hear the beat of Tyga's "Dope" playing from Prodigy's Beats'. The same red and gold Beats' that Ray got him for Christmas. Ray's hand unconsciously moved to the 3 gold chains that were hanging loosely down his chest. The same chains he got from Prod on his birthday, a few weeks ago.

He always liked the things he got from Prodigy more then anybody else's. No matter how little it was.

Prodigy sat down next to Ray, after his little dance. He fidgeted on his phone nodding his head to Future's "Neva End". He knew Ray was looking at him. He always knew. Quite frankly it freaked him out. He raised the volume on his phone, and mouthed the words as he played Temple Run 2.

Rayray slowly looked down at the text he got from his girlfriend.

Star : Imy already

He rolled his eyes. She was hella annoying.

.....

Short But Eh, Its The Epilogue .

RocRoyal Fact : Roc is only 15, he will be turning 16 on July 23rd .