Cast List >C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S<

Congratulations Everybody!

Introducing Mindless Behavior New Back - Up Dancer :

Name / Sarah Higgins [Thickness / Smiley] @Spiffymoonwalkertho 

Age : 15 

Sexuality : Bisexual [Single] 

The Boys Are Very Comfortable Talking To Her Because She's Supportive But Realistic. After Sometime They Learn That She's The Person They Need To Keep Them On Check, With Her Personality. She's A Flirt But Know's Her Place. She's Also Understanding And Caring. 

Introducing RayRay Auntie :

Name : Chevonne Hammond [Chevy] @LadyThugKeKe143 

Age : 19 

Sexuality : Bisexual [Single] 

Even Though She's Ray's Aunt MB Are Real Comfortable Talking To Her. She Has Been Threw Too Much To Judge Anybody Off Of Their Decisions. She Uses Her Past Experience To Help The Boys Out With Any Situation.

Introducing Princeton's Favorite Cousin :

Name / JayLnn Perez [Cookie] 

Age : 16 

Sexuality : Bisexual [Single] 

Before Princeton Was In The Group, We All Know He Got Bullied Right? What You Don't Know Is That Threw It All She Was By His Side All The Time. When He Got Into The Group She Didn't Stop Being His ROD, She Just Decided To Be All Of MB's ROD.

Introducing Roc Royal's Twin Sister :

Name / Megan Justice-August [Mae] @ratedmindless_ 

Age : 15 

Sexuality : Bi-Curious [Single] 

The Boys Talk To Her When Their Upset And Don't Want To Face Their Problems. She Helps Get Their Minds Off Of Things And Just Have A Good Time With Them. Everybody Calls Her Lil Roc, Because She Acts Just Like Him.

Introducing Prodigy's Best Friend :

Name : Michaela Whiteside [Micky / Min] @MickyPerez 

Age : 16 

Sexuality : Bisexual [Single] 

She Became Prodigy's Best Friend After Prod Realized She Was The Only One That Didn't Change After He Made The Group. She Stayed Loyal, Supportive And Was Always There For Him. After Being Introduced To The Rest Of The Boys, They Treat Her Like A Sister.

Alright There's The Cast. Congratulations.

Thinking About Bringing Some Of The Cast In By Chapter 10 Or Eleven, What Y'all Think?

•Sorry If There's Any Mistakes! I Wasnt't In The Mood To Proof Read•