13

Y/N heard crying, he slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the White ceiling. He looked around and he saw his mother Next to him, her head is on the bed, shedding tears, he tried to speak but his throat was sore. He just shook the bed a little and perked up his mother.

"Y/N! My son I'm so worried!"

His mother cares his cheeks and cries, making her tear drops fall to y/n's face.

"I-I thought I'm gonna lost you, I saw your body lying on the cold ground and you were surrounded by blood, your blood!"

Now his mother is panicking, you roll your eyes, signalling your mother to calm down that you were feeling okay, your mother backs away so that you can have space.

"Rest, I'll get you something to eat to fill your empty belly."

And your mother left, leaving you alone with the sound of air conditioner. You tried to remember what happened but your brain betrayed you, maybe a little rest will do the trick. You close your eyes and slowly darkness surround you.

_____________________________

Your rest was interrupted by someone opening the door, you half lidded your eyes and you see Akari holding a basket of fruit, you pretend to sleep, wanting to see Akari do, she sit besides you and look at your body. Her emotionless eyes were teary and she spoke

"Idiot..."

'Eh...?'

That's the only word she say, she wipe her tears, the door opens and your mother appeared carrying a tray with a soup. Akari greet my mother and say that she will take her leave and they say there goodbyes.
You still wonder what Akari means.

________________________________

"We see here that he can now go home, but he still need to rest or he might get headaches." The doctor says and give the list of medicine to my mother.

"Thank you doctor." And the doctor nod and patted your shoulder and leave. You sit up to the bed, your head is still wrap in bandage.

"Do you feel dizzy?" Your mother ask you and you shook your head.

"No, I think I can handle myself to walk by my own." You say and your mother smiles at you. And the two of you got out of the hospital, your father was waiting outside and the three of you got inside the car and went home.

________________________________

Little by little you got healed, thanks for your daily medicine now you can't feel dizzy or headache at nights, the worse part is that your mother is now very clingy, she always checks on you every middle of dawn and it's getting you annoyed, but you can't blame her, she's a loving mother and you like her affection to you.

Today is your another new start of school. Your mother was putting food and thinks that you needed and your bag is full of stuff.

"Mom I don't need this to school, it's embarrassing." You say as you remove the kids lunch box. She click her tongue.

"What's so embarrassing? There's nothing wrong with it, it's just a lunch box with colourful things!"

"But still, first day of school and this will my classmates see me carrying in lunch time."

"Don't be so picky." She say and took the lunch box and put in your bag. "Your gonna be late for school."

She pecks you in the cheek and drag you at the door. "Remember to not get in trouble."

"Yeah, yeah... See you later."

"Bye dear!"

_______________________________

When you arrive at school, every student you went pass by ask this question.

"Hey I've heard what happened, your so brave dude!"

"How did you survive?"

"Did you have a thick skull?"

You can't stand there noisy ass mouths, you ignore them and they proceed to blah blah until your now in your classroom. Your classmate stare at you, watching your every movement, whenever you look at them they just gonna look at the other direction, your thankful that there are giving you space not like the others. Finally, the bell ring, your teacher enters the classroom, when he sees you, he smiled.

"It's good to have you back Y/N." He say and you nodded and the class has started.

________________________________

The entire day you didn't see Akari, even in her classroom her bag is not there, you ask her classmate but they ignore you, it's like there hiding something. Suddenly, someone approaches you and tap your shoulder, you look at them and recognise there face. It's one of akari's best friend

"I...I have something to tell you, I hope Akari doesn't get mad at me."

You wait for her to answer, she hesitate for a moment but still spoke.

"Akari move to a another school, she told me not to tell you."

She tell you, you feel your heart stop for a moment and look at her deeply in the eyes.

"Why?"

The only word that comes out of your mouth, she just fiddler her thumbs and shrugged.

"I dunno... But maybe it's about what happened to you and felt pathetic."