Chapter 8

I can't believe I kissed him. But my god did it feel great. The tingling feeling, the fireworks when are lips touched. I was snapped out of my train of thought but my phone buzzing. Picking up my phone and reading the txt form a unfamiliar number but soon realized that it's Robin.
'Hello there my sexy kitten.'
'Hello. And y do you call me kitten?'
'Cause your my kitten of course.'
'Oh so your not gonna reject me?'
'Oh hell no. I will never do that to you. Plus I would be pissed with my self for letting someone else have you.'
'Really?'
'Yes. Now what are you doing tonight?'
'Nothing.'
'Good be ready by 9:00 tonight.'
'Wait why?'
'In Gonna take my sexy mate out to eat.'
'Ok.'
'Good. Well I have to go kitten.'
'Ok. Bye. Love you.❤️❤️'
'Haha love you too kitten.'
After that I saved the number and put it as 'mate'. I then looked over to see what time it was and it was only 4:30. So I got into my bed and set and alarm for 8:00. After that I let sleep take its control over me.
_____________________
'Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend.
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one.
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend.'
My phone went off. Don't make fun of me I really love this song. I ran to my dresser and pulled out a pair of light blue jeans, I then run to my closet and pull out a red tank top that says 'I'm not sorry'. After I grabbed what I need I ran into my bathroom.
_____________________
After I got out I dried my hair and my body. I then rapped my hair in my towel. Next I put on my purple sports bra and my purple underwear. ( Arthur: I like purple. Plus it's my favourite turtle's colour. And I like red too. Plus it's my favourite Ninjago ninja's colour.) After that I put on my jeans and tank top. Running out of the bathroom and to my shoe basket and pulled at a pair of red converse shoes. I then run to my mirror on my dresser and started on my make up. I decided to do a very nice light coat of tannish colour o eyeshadow then put on a goldish colour eyeshadow on top of the tan. I then put on blush. The door bell rang and I ran down the stairs. Opening the door I found my handsome mate standing there.
_____________________
Hey guys. I finished this chapter. Oh and I'm planing on writing a Ninjago Kai x Reader. Not sure if I should comment on it and if there a lot of yes then I will. Bye. Oh and please like and comment.