Chapter 7

I ran out of the house and down the block. I stopped once my wolf yelled at me to. Gosh she so bossy.
'ANNA, STOP HE'S NEAR.' She screamed.
'Who?'
'Yo, dumb ass smell the air.' She hissed out.
I did as she said and that smell hit me again.
'Holy shit. Fawn he's here or near. Can't tell.'
'Wait ago Sherlock.'
'I hate you sometimes. '
'Aww but I love you.'
'Yeah yeah. Go away.'
After the argument that I had with my wolf. I set of to go find my mate. I reach this big house. It's breath taking. Then I realize I'm standing in fort of the royal family house. Then I look to the left and saw him swimming in the pool. And might I add he was smoking. Oh, shit he sees me. Crap he coming over here.
"Hey, you must be my mate."
"Y-yeah. I-i gu-guess so." I stuttered out. Oh nice one Anna you just made a fool of yourself.
"What's you name kitten." He asked in a might I add very sexy voice.
"Anna. What's yours handsome." I say. Shit did I seriously just say that.
"Haha. I'm Robin Scarlet."
"I know who you are."
"Oh really?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yeah." I say with more confidence.
"Well it's nice to
Meet you 'mate' maybe I could take you out sometime?" He asked and put air quotes at the word mate.
"Sure. I have to go." I say and start to walk away.
I reached a certain distance. And he yelled for me.
"Hey kitten how will I reach you?" He asks
I turn around and run up to him and kiss him right on the lips. And hand him my phone number.
"There now you can reach me" I smirked and ran back home.
_____________________
Yes!!! I got it done especially with all these txt and quiz I've been having a school. Well I hope you like it. Please comment and vote and share. Bye.