The doctor came as fast as he could after being called. He checked you up and asked you a how are you feeling and a few more questions and said you would be free to go in two days.

After the check up, Baji once again sat up on the chair looking at you.

"Who did this to you? Was it the same person who hurt Draken as well?" - he started asking you questions.

"Im gonna deal with them, whoever those assholes are, im going to beat 'em up to death!" - Baji said with anger building up in his voice.

You tried to reassure him that it's okay and you will deal with this problem when you feel better.

"Baji it's okay. I will deal with it, when I get out of here and heal abit more."- you smiled at him.

"No I will do it myself, so who did it?!" - Baji said whisper-yelling to you.

You faced the window.

"𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦."- you said slightly annoyed.

Baji couldn't argue more with you for this, so he just decided to change the topic.

"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝."- Baji said showing excitement.

"𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭!"- you said as you smiled at him.

-After two days-

After everyone learnt about you finally waking up, they came to visit you and make you a surprise. And now that two days have already passed, you were let out of the hospital.

Kei came to pick you up and take all the stuff your friends brought to you.

"Good to see you on your legs again. You really scared me to death back then at the parking lot."- Kei said as he smiled slightly.

"Ah thank you, thank you. I feel much better now."- you said as you stretched your hands above your head.

"Let's go set you up at home now, so you can rest more, and when you recover we will deal with the stuff you wanted to, okay?" - he said as he opened the car's door for you, letting you to go in.

"Of course. Just another week."-  you said as you smiled.

-After arriving at your apartment-

You changed your clothes and you sat to watch a movie on the TV, when someone knocked on the door.

"Coming!"- you yelled as you stood up and went to open the door, revealing Mikey and Draken.

As soon as you opened it, Mikey threw himself on you, hugging you tightly and Draken just patted your head.

"M-Mikey you are going to suffocate me!"- you warned him as you tried to get him to loose his grip a little bit.

"How could you do this to yourself Y/N? Couldn't you be more careful?"- he whined sadly.

"Hey hey. I'm here now! Don't act like a baby. Let's go inside now."- you said as you let them in.

"We brought you some of your favorite food on our way here."- Draken mentioned.

Mikey's face lit up as he happily sat down on your left side, while Draken was sat on your right.

"You should eat some more to gain more energy and get well faster!"- Mikey said excitedly as he opened the boxes of food, with Draken helping him.

"Oh thank you guys for the food. But you didn't have to do this."- you gave them a smile.

"Oh we had to. You did save Draken's life, so did Takemichi. You both risked your all."- Mikey said as he looked up at you and Draken.

You sighed and stood up.

"Do you want something to drink guys? I will go make it up really fast!"- you asked.

"I wouldn't decline some tea."- Draken said, and Mikey agreed.

"I have only mint tea stocked up here."- you said.

"Oh that's not a problem! Don't worry about it!"- Draken reassured you.

You went to the kitchen and started boiling water and put mint leaves in it. You pulled out three mugs and put tea spoons in them.

"By the way. Where is Kei? Or someone from the others? Are you all alone in here?"-Draken asked you as he looked around.

"Oh yeah I'm alone. Kei and the others are at the mansion. Preparing it to be ready for living there. We have decided the apartment will be a spot for meetings, so we will do some repairs here and there."- you said as you were now filling the mugs with the hot mint tea you just made, bringing it to them, together with the sugar.

"You have a mansion? Can we see it?"- Mikey said excitedly.

"Its place is kept in secret and me and the others have decided not to tell to anyone. If it really comes to be really really important thing to have an outsiders like you have to come in, then you will be able to see it."- you said as you gave them the mugs and sat back on the couch.

" Oh I understand!"- Mikey said.

" Leave this aside now. Let's eat!"- Draken said calmly.

"But I will have a talk with Kei and the others and maybe you can come with me next time to see it. I will have to think about it."- you said as you saw Mikey's already frowned face turn to a happy one.

Now you opened all the food that they brought and the room filled with nice aroma.

"This smells nice. Let's dig in!" - Mikey exclaimed!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...