Chapter 14

-In the morning-

"Oh my my.. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?! KEIIIIIII!!" - You yelled angrily.

The view from the kitchen wasn't a pleasant thing for you.
It was all messy and there was burnt food all over the kitchen plot.

"Heh uhmm.. I just tried to make breakfast, but it didn't turn out very well" - he showed as he replied.

"You should have called me to help you then. I won't clean those things here. You did it, you clean it."- you glared at him.

"Well you were sleeping and i didn't want to bother you."- Kei answered.

"I dont care. Im going outside. I have to meet with Mikey and Draken in front of my old school. When you are done, you can call me."- you said as you put your favourite heels on and slammed the door as you went outside.

"Huh-uh okay" - Kei mumbled.

-With you-

You were swinging the keys of your car Mazda Rx7.

"Lets see where the boys are"- you said to yourself as you pulled out your phone, calling Draken.

"Good thing I took their phone numbers yesterday"- you thought.

"Hello Y/N. Good morning."- Draken answered the phone call.

"Hello to you too. I would like to know if Mikey is with you right now?"- you asked as you unlocked your car and went inside.

"Yeah he is with me. We are about to go to Takemichi's school. Are you coming with us?"- Draken replied.

"Yes Im coming with you as I promised yesterday."- you said.

"Then should we come to your apartment area?"- Draken asked.

"No its alright. You both can go to the school. We will meet there. Is that okay?" - you asked.

"Yeah. Then see you there" - Draken said, shortly after he ended the call.

"Well then lets go."- you started the car.

You were now driving with who knows how much.
Good thing the road you were driving on was empty at this moment.
Your favourite music was blasting inside the car.

-After some time you arived, spotting the two boys' motorbikes-

You parked the car behind them, stopping the engine.
Mikey and Draken were now staring at the car wondering who could that be, because the windows were tinted.

After you got the keys out and your phone you opened the car's door, getting outside.

"Oh thats Y/N" - Mikey jumped running to you.

"Wait..how can you even afford something like that?"- Draken asked as he came looking at the car.

"Well money" - you laughed as you locked the car.

"Soo lets go now!" - Mikey said as he pulled you towards the school gates.

"Wait wait. Shouldnt we wait till the classes end or something?" - you asked

"Nah that's alright! Lets go."- Draken said.

The three of you got into the school, looking for Takemichi's class.
Draken and Mikey were walking into the classrooms, looking for him and gaining other students attention, which caused more of them to get quite beaten up.

"Damn. This got quite the mess here" - you giggled as you finally entered the last classroom, causing you to get dragged out of it by Draken and Mikey barging in.

"OH Takemichi we finally found you"- Mikey went and dragged him out.

"Huh w-what are you guys doing in here?" - Takemichi stuttered shocked.

"Well isnt it obvious?"- you said as you closed the classroom's door.

Now Draken and Mikey were stepping onto the poor students' backs, while you were walking in front of Takemichi.

Not shortly after four of you almost got near the exit a girl's voice yelled through the corridor.

"HEY FOUR OF YOU STOP!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU HAVE NO REASON GANGING UP ON TAKEMICHI-KUN. He hasnt done anything wrong!" - the girl said as she came near to us.

Takemichi panicked, trying to explain to her whats actually happening.

"H-Hina you see they are my friends. Its alright!" - Takemichi was stuttering.

"I don't care. I can't stand it always seeing you beaten up"- Hina said as she was pulling him away.

"Hey! Who do you think you are?" - Mikey said in an angry voice.

"its none of your business!"- Hina said as she slapped hard Mikey.

You bursted out laughing.

"Dude I can't believe a girl hitted you. Hahaha ohh there is a mark"- you laughed.

Mikey was now glaring at you.
Takemichi panicked even more.

"H-Hina i swear they are my friends. Omg what did you do he was panicking!" - Takemichi was trying to process everything.

Draken now grabbed Hina.

"Hey! Who do you think you are, hitting the Toman's leader?"- Draken said angrily.

"Hey leave Hinata alone" - Takemichi said now protecting Hinata.

"Huh did you say Hinata"- you turned to Takemichi and Draken and the girl standing in front of Draken.

You finally realized.

"Jeez! Draken leave her alone! She is an angel."- you said.

Now Hinata was looking at you. Observing every inch of you, finally recognizing her very best friend.

"Im leaving her be, only because you stood up for her Takemichi"- Draken said as he released Hinata, making the poor boy sigh in relief.

"Y/N is that really you??" - She ran to you, hugging you really tight.

"Yeah it is me. Its been really a long time since I've seen you" - you said as you hugged her back, stepping back few steps, because of the impact.

"Its nice seeing you again. You have changed alot!" - she said.

"So do you! You are really a brave girl. Slapping a gang leader! I should give you a trophy!" - you bursted out laughing again.

"Ah i didnt mean to do that. Im sorry!" - Hinata said.

The boys were now looking at both of you.

-Few minutes later-

Now you were in front of the school.
Hinata was apologizing to Mikey for the fifth time.
And Mikey always saying that its okay.
After they were all done Takemichi and Hinata were talking about something before she went back to the school, leaving Takemichi witg the three of you.

"So lets take bikes and go for a ride to the place where is the lake. Later we will come back for our motors and your car. Is that alright?" - Mikey asked.

"Yeah its a good idea."- you and Draken said in unison.

"Then lets go!"- Mikey said as he dragged Takemichi to him to a rent a bike for an hour near the school.

You and Draken were walking behind them.

"Damn what a day!" - you said.

"Yeah I know right!" - Draken replied.

"Yeah"- you smiled.

.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...